Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do these issues that so many people complain about come from?

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    My average ping is 2000 ms. I don't have any problems dealing with it - I've played MMOs since 2006, and I've always had major ping as satellite is the only connection I have.

Wow. That's like (press 1) (make coffee) (click LMB) (drink coffee) (press 2) (check news headlines) (press LMB) ... oops, my hour is up, time to go to work.

*giggling* It's really not that bad. Then again, I'm retired, so I have the time to make it work.

• Greg11jkalfa
    Greg11jkalfa
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    Even us who experience the issues want to understand too! Ive gone from 6/mbps to 70/mbps different ISP and my ping changed by 10, fluctuated less but the remaining issues still existed. Honestly, i never believe anyone who says they never have issues. You probably are and just dont notice? Otherwise we need convinced you arent having issues. What is your average ping?

probably he is just a zos employee

@oxygen_thief

I laughed pretty hard at that, so I'm assuming that was just a well placed joke.

every joke has a piece of truth. group finder didnt work for me on pc eu this evening. what can you say about it?

@oxygen_thief

I'd say for one, I don't play on EU, but I've heard the connection for it is just generally worse than NA. And two, saying group finder just didn't work is a broad statement. Are you a DPS or Healer? Because if so, you're far less likely to get a group if you aren't a tank role. This is easy to see why, as most players are DPS, less so are Healers, and even less so are Tanks.

its impossible to do dungeon/bg even with a premade group due to "someone declined the invite" bug

@oxygen_thief

I was unaware that it's a bug. (Though it sounds like a fishy one.) I never thought of it since I've had to decline many times due to inconvenience. So I suppose that one I can relate to, but its a few and far issue for me.
    When the next Elder Scroll is written, you shall be it's scribe.
    -Martin Septim
    Member Since June 9, 2015
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a ton of other top MMOs. In terms of "bugs", "bots" and "devs not listening" this game is so far down the list it's not funny.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Software problems that have persisted for me through the entire history of the game:
    • Loading, etc. performance.
    • Banker/trader interaction performance.

Software problems that have recurred frequently for me throughout the history of the game:
    • Reasons to reload UI.
    • Specific bugs that make it into production, get fixed, and eventually are replaced by new bugs.

• RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're coming from lived experience. I guess that's not what you mean, but I don't know how else to explain it to you. I don't know what the underlying causes are, only what happens to me when I play.

Things like (all of these in the past week):

Bar swap not happening. Just nope. Potions not being consumed. Nope. Abilities not firing. Getting stuck in a heavy attack with the lightning staff - I love that one in particular, since it can easily lead to death AND we've been reporting it for maybe a year now with no fix.

Getting stuck "in combat" when I'm clearly not in combat, for ridiculously long periods of time. Which means I can't mount up and ride, which is not a minor pain in the *** in Cyrodiil.

Fights in Cyrodiil where twenty or so of us get a sudden loading screen that lasts long enough we're dead when we come back OR it eventually becomes a disconnect.

I watched several people's characters freeze in place and get summarily murdered by a geyser boss in Summerset just today.

Additionally, maybe you missed it but for a week now, until they patched, every channeled ability refused to fire if your target moved 1 cm left or right.

Et cetera. That's where the griping comes from: lived experience. Maybe you're very lucky, very new, only do low-impact content, or maybe you're just a naturally rosy person and don't notice these kinds of things happening all around you. That's nice for you, but not necessarily the common experience.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Before people grab their pitchforks and torches, at least read why I ask.
    I see a lot of players saying that ESO is a bug infested, and laggy mess. But when I see these comments, it feels like I'm in a foreign country, and nobody speaks my language. When it comes to bugs, I've only seen less than a handful in all of my playtime. But I can't even remember the last time I ran into one. When people talk about bad ping, it's as if I have godly internet or something. Very rarely do I have connection issues, and when I do, it's because my internet is wigging out.
    I'm not calling anyone who has those issues a liar, or saying it's their fault. I just can't relate to the issues. Even as someone who has over 2600 hours into the game, plays nearly every day, and have touched every piece of content there is, i.e., Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Quests, DLCs, Chapters, Dungeons, Trials, Delves, etc.
    I just want to try and understand where these issues come from.

I didnt read the other replies.

Most people dont understand that a majority of problems with software is actually their computers. Just because a software developer says it will run on these requirements dont mean it will do so well. It is just easier to blame the developer than to investigate why your crappy computer wont run a modern game. They also depent to much of FPS and PING. Those only monitor a fraction of the issues that could present themselves causing bad performance. Most of which are on the user end.

Besides all that, this game does have bugs, I find bugs often but i use to be heavily into game modding so they stick out like a sore thumb to me( also a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to your profession. I mean this isnt Mc Donalds front line). Some people are more aware of bugs than others. Also higher end systems can compensate for some bugs while lower end systems they are quite severe.

Like did you know this game has a bad memory leak? If you are running 16 GB or 32 GB RAM or you never leave the game interface and play for short periods you probably dont notice. But on a low end PC or one with integrated graphics it will be really taxing.

So there are many factors at play. Overall, most people who have played consistently a year or more will agree that the game has become more buggy with a decrease in performance. The bugs have actually been compounding with each patch being significantly worse. This is because you cannot keep adding new content to old content with so many bugs. It just causes all kinds of things to go wrong. All you do is compound the problem. However, all the suits care about is those stacks of green.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you write this way
    For a nonsense forum post
    It's all so tiresome

@Kingslayer513
    is this a haiku ? did you comment in haiku form ? *swoons*
    Edited by Itacira on October 30, 2018 2:02AM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even us who experience the issues want to understand too! Ive gone from 6/mbps to 70/mbps different ISP and my ping changed by 10, fluctuated less but the remaining issues still existed. Honestly, i never believe anyone who says they never have issues. You probably are and just dont notice? Otherwise we need convinced you arent having issues. What is your average ping?

It settles at 125 almost all day. But as I said, when I have connection issues usually my internet is to blame. I often get switched to wifi out of nowhere, and even have my internet just stop for a small time. The worst I've seen it get without my internet being bad, is 150ish, but even when it reaches that point, I only have longer loading screens, not issues in combat or anything.

I can confirm 120 range is as good as it gets for me and that honestly works fine. I notice issues when my ping hits 300+, so if youre max ping is reaching 150 then you are one lucky duck. Just out of curiousity what is your internet speed and type?
    There are a lot of reasons, but most of them can be answered by "it's the internet".
    While this can very true, the question is why does it affect this particular game so widely?

Edited by Lord_Wrath on October 30, 2018 3:08AM
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I've often thought I must be playing a different game to the one everyone else is playing, for the reasons you give. It turns out you're playing the same one as me!

That makes, at least, three of us playing the same game. The only bug I've encountered is the sprint bug and ZOS is working on that one. My game runs smooth and I rarely {almost never} get disconnects or lag.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming you are soley going for the Master Angler achievement, considering that fishing is about the only thing you can do in this game and not experience bugs and poor server performance.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

probably he is just a zos employee

@oxygen_thief

I laughed pretty hard at that, so I'm assuming that was just a well placed joke.

every joke has a piece of truth. group finder didnt work for me on pc eu this evening. what can you say about it?

@oxygen_thief

I'd say for one, I don't play on EU, but I've heard the connection for it is just generally worse than NA. And two, saying group finder just didn't work is a broad statement. Are you a DPS or Healer? Because if so, you're far less likely to get a group if you aren't a tank role. This is easy to see why, as most players are DPS, less so are Healers, and even less so are Tanks.

its impossible to do dungeon/bg even with a premade group due to "someone declined the invite" bug

@oxygen_thief

I was unaware that it's a bug. (Though it sounds like a fishy one.) I never thought of it since I've had to decline many times due to inconvenience. So I suppose that one I can relate to, but its a few and far issue for me.

4 people in a guild, all 4 on voice chat. I queue us for a specific dungeon and I get errors. Now is it possible that one person is “saying” they clicked ok when they didn’t? Sure. But several times in a row? In such a way that is too fast for a human to react? Bling! Buh. Bling! Bling! Buh. One after another with the error message flashing. It could be a case of slippery fingers but come the flex on.

I have screenshots and so do many others of building disappearing after Summerset. This was a real bug because Zos made incremental patches to fix them, they acknowledged it exists.

You say you don’t have any bugs, that’s fine, for the most part neither do I, but if Zos themselves say “we fixed this bug” then how can you deny it was a bug on their end?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... even if ZoS says they fixed a bug, if it's a bug I've never experienced, how is it going to affect me? *shrug*
  • Great_M
    Great_M
    ✭✭
    You really think a Jedi mind trick can save this hot mess. I admire your optimism
    Edited by Great_M on October 30, 2018 3:45AM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends most nerf threads for instance are people that don't know how to play or what an insta win button for there class
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ]Before people grab their pitchforks and torches, at least read why I ask.

I see a lot of players saying that ESO is a bug infested, and laggy mess. But when I see these comments, it feels like I'm in a foreign country, and nobody speaks my language. When it comes to bugs, I've only seen less than a handful in all of my playtime. But I can't even remember the last time I ran into one. When people talk about bad ping, it's as if I have godly internet or something. Very rarely do I have connection issues, and when I do, it's because my internet is wigging out.

I'm not calling anyone who has those issues a liar, or saying it's their fault. I just can't relate to the issues. Even as someone who has over 2600 hours into the game, plays nearly every day, and have touched every piece of content there is, i.e., Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Quests, DLCs, Chapters, Dungeons, Trials, Delves, etc.

This would be the only discussion where someone ***someone*** hasn't yelled out:

Platform?
    Server?
    Location?

Also please add your processor/MB combo; OS; and RAM capacity. Just for the sake of completeness.
    Edited by Androconium on October 30, 2018 4:00AM
  • Greg11jkalfa
    Greg11jkalfa
    ✭✭✭

It settles at 125 almost all day. But as I said, when I have connection issues usually my internet is to blame. I often get switched to wifi out of nowhere, and even have my internet just stop for a small time. The worst I've seen it get without my internet being bad, is 150ish, but even when it reaches that point, I only have longer loading screens, not issues in combat or anything.

I can confirm 120 range is as good as it gets for me and that honestly works fine. I notice issues when my ping hits 300+, so if youre max ping is reaching 150 then you are one lucky duck. Just out of curiousity what is your internet speed and type?
    There are a lot of reasons, but most of them can be answered by "it's the internet".
    While this can very true, the question is why does it affect this particular game so widely?

@Lord_Wrath

I average 40mb down, 10mb up. I'd have to get back to you on the type, since I don't pay for it, but I know it's pretty standard.
    ]Before people grab their pitchforks and torches, at least read why I ask.

This would be the only discussion where someone ***someone*** hasn't yelled out:

Platform?
    Server?
    Location?

Also please add your processor/MB combo; OS; and RAM capacity. Just for the sake of completeness.

@Androconium

PC/NA/Nebraska, USA
    -Martin Septim
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4:
    I'm betting you don't PvP, or play with groups at all?
    I played all weekend and this is where it comes from, my experiences.

This is all Cyrodil:
    1) Chat bug--- I just lost Guild Chat 1 a few minutes ago actually. Have to restart system
    2) Lightning Staff lost the ability to heavy attack, even when I change weapons back and forth.
    3) Sitting in a keep, there are people fighting outside at the wall, and I can't change my weapon. I haven't been in combat in at least 10 minutes.
    4) You hear a sound, you dodge roll, take 3 steps and fall dead. Apparently you were hit by 4 lethal arrows. (I average 250 mbs btw with a ping of about 15)
    5) my weapons disappeared for like 10 minutes.
    6) I respawn at a forward camp, when I come out of the loadscreen I am now dead WITH a new respawn timer.
    7) Templars (not me) were complaing their jabs simply wouldn't work at all
    8) How can I have so much trouble targeting with a DragonLeap a guy right in front of me?

Those come from me actually playing just on Saturday night.
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on October 30, 2018 7:48AM
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention, how long was Viscious Death bugged before they admitted it? oh wait that never happened, for at least 6 months when it first came out VD would proc in a solo fight whenever your health got to low.. I had to send a video for people to stop saying I was lying, even then I got some weak response about that someone must have died near me, even thought there was no one withing 5 miles, LOL.

So yeah, bugs are real--- and the design team needs the feedback because I don't think to many of them are actually out there playing, at least not on console anyway
  • Malprave
    Malprave
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree with the OP. I sometimes feel like I’m playing a different game than other people posting in the forums. I’ve played since the beta, and when the game launched yeah, there were bugs. But, since then not many. I’ve been wading through Murkmire all week and haven’t run into one.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I've often thought I must be playing a different game to the one everyone else is playing, for the reasons you give. It turns out you're playing the same one as me!
    On roleplay forums what you do is called "bad wrong fun" :tongue:

I understand the issues people face, I just grew up and stopped stressing over them. I can make myself miserable and hate the game, or I can just get on and play and enjoy it for what it is.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭

Great for you! Is this a humble brag?
    If you’re ever wondering what people are talking about, check out the patch notes, specifically the “bug fixes.” Also, take a look at the hotfixes. These are posts specifically about bugs that have been fixed
    If you went back to day one, you’d read about 100’s, if not 1000’s of bugs. And these are just the ones that have been fixed.
    If you want to know why people feel the need to come to these forums to complain about every single bug, that’s a different topic
    Edited by Hamrb on October 30, 2018 8:21AM
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • Greg11jkalfa
    Greg11jkalfa
    ✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    If you’re ever wondering what people are talking about, check out the patch notes, specifically the “bug fixes.” Also, take a look at the hotfixes. These are posts specifically about bugs that have been fixed
    If you went back to day one, you’d read about 100’s, if not 1000’s of bugs. And these are just the ones that have been fixed.
    If you want to know why people feel the need to come to these forums to complain about every single bug, that’s a different topic

@Hamrb

It's not a humble brag. It's a genuine question, sparked by the ridiculous amount of complaints I see on normal discussions, and lack of issues I personally experience in the game. And I'm not the only one who feels this way, seeing how at least a few others who have made comments on this thread know exactly how I feel.
    -Martin Septim
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »

@Hamrb

It's not a humble brag. It's a genuine question, sparked by the ridiculous amount of complaints I see on normal discussions, and lack of issues I personally experience in the game. And I'm not the only one who feels this way, seeing how at least a few others who have made comments on this thread know exactly how I feel.

Regardless of how you feel. There’s plenty of evidence provided by ZoS employees in patch noted and hotfix notes, among other places

Again, why some of the more minor problems are complained about, are how some can be mentioned over and over like a broken record, well, I don’t have an answer for that
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I face mostly a grphic bug, but I found out that this is most likely due to the fact that my internet provider does not provide me with the things it promised^^
    so will chance that in the very near future and then we will see

but as said before in other threads, I enjoy every minute spend here!
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭

Congratulations. This means you're one of the rare player without any bugs. Everyone, really, everyone i know is experiencing the same issues/bugs:

- in-combat all the time
    - 2x-3x cc in a row despite immunity
    - 3-5 seconds delay and lag on cyrodiil at primetime
    - micro-lags in raids
    - "positioning" is not reconized correctly (staying out of damage-fields but still getting stunned/damaged)
    - mechanics not showing up at raids
    - light-attacks feeling clunky a lot of times and aren't recognized correctly
    - stuck in heavy-attack with destro-statt
    - long loading screens in cyrodiil
    - death-recap doesn't capture dmg correctly

All those bugs aren't related to used addons, hardware or internet connection.

So.. yeah, it seems like you're a lucky player :)
    Edited by Paganini on October 30, 2018 9:01AM
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree with the OP: i see some bugs, sometimes, but nowhere near the amount of issues i see here on the forums.
    In the last week, i've had 4 bugs:
    • One crash, while listing guild store histroy (probably caused by MM)
    • Two instances of "i cannot fire any abilities nor make any attacks" in dolmens
    • One vanishing jewelry crafting table
    All in all, it's mostly stuff i can get over with, considering i enjoy the rest of the game very much.
    I have only 700 hours of playtime though.
    My ping is most often under 100, and i'm from Italy, a country with notoriously bad internet.
    Even Cyrodiil is highly playable for me, except some small (1 sec) loading screens while roaming the countryside (never happened during combats).
    So i'm playing the same lucky version of ESO as the OP: WESO - Working ESO :smile:
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paganini wrote: »

Congratulations. This means you're one of the rare player without any bugs. Everyone, really, everyone i know is experiencing the same issues/bugs:

- in-combat all the time
    - 2x-3x cc in a row despite immunity
    - 3-5 seconds delay and lag on cyrodiil at primetime
    - micro-lags in raids
    - "positioning" is not reconized correctly (staying out of damage-fields but still getting stunned/damaged)
    - mechanics not showing up at raids
    - light-attacks feeling clunky a lot of times and aren't recognized correctly
    - stuck in heavy-attack with destro-statt
    - long loading screens in cyrodiil
    - death-recap doesn't capture dmg correctly

All those bugs aren't related to used addons, hardware or internet connection.

So.. yeah, it seems like you're a lucky player :)

I've gotten a few desync issues as well here and there. Stormhaven, outside Wayrest has several chests that are always positioned wrong. My ping's usually between about 100-140 ms these days, which looks about 10-30 ms better than it has been historically. PC-NA, northern California.

I've made a few performance tweaks here and there*, because I've been getting terrible frame rate drops (typically from 53 FPS to 25) on a few maps, especially Summerset since the Murkmire patch and several similar drops in cities. I'll see how they work today, but things seem to be more stable for now.

Specs: Core i5 7600, Asus 1060GT 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10. Running at 1920x1080 resolution. Maybe not the best PC, but far from a potato. Internet speed: 100 Mbps down/ 5 Mbps up-- again not great, but more than good enough.

* per this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368986/mega-thread-eso-performance-tweaks-fps-improvements-stutter-free-graphics-tweaking

Editing: tweaks make no difference at all, especially in Murkmire. Still getting crazy FPS drops at random and when there are any combat effects on the screen.
    Edited by jainiadral on October 30, 2018 12:56PM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You've touched on every content? How seriously do you take the game, though? I saw a post, recently, of someone who played that many hours, but who couldn't solo world bosses, because he played a nonsensical build. If you've played BGs, Cyrodiil, and trials, then that's not you. Still, if you don't play the hardest content, then you've never been under the type of pressure where the bugs become aggravating - or even noticeable.

You can touch on every content in normal mode, and the game is dead easy. You can PvP in a big group, in Cyro, and lag may never bother you, because of the type of build that you play. I mostly PvP, so let's start there. Duelling. It works fine outside of Cyro, or in IC, but try to have a proper duel or, God forbid, a 1vX, in Cyro, at primetime in PC EU Vivec, and the game is nigh on unplayable. Bar swaps fail. Gap closers have huge delays before they register on screen. Abilities don't fire reliably. No, this is not my Internet. Whenever the campaign is full, ping drops by 30 to 80ms, and the above issues go hand in hand with that. Consistently. Believe me, I can tell the difference between my Internet flaking out and heavy load of ZOS' servers, at this point. In such cases going to Imperial City always fixes the lag.

Never had the sprint bug - all skills locked out until you press sprint again? Or never been under enough pressure where it mattered, e.g. PvP or vMA? The frequency with which you get this seems to depend on class and build, I'll admit. Seems to happen more on my templar.

How about the bug where you're in a huge persistent snare, because something went wrong with your heavy resto attack, and the game thinks you're still doing it. That may be fixed, now, but it is/was aggravating, or even hugely crippling when you didn't know the cause (you have to do another heavy resto to work around it).

Talking about vMA, I know it's completely old hat, but it's what I'm doing right now. In stage 7, final fight, you are depending on the Argonian DDs to shield you from the boss' scream. Sometimes they just don't do it. In stage 8, when Kyngolds hit you with fireballs from the circling flame above their heads, Warden Shimmering Shield does not work. At least not today, however I could have sworn that it worked ealier, or wings on my DK. Talking about bosses ignoring your skills, the IC Arboretum Harvester boss snares you, and that snare cannot be broken with Forward Momentum. Are these bugs? I guess you can argue about that, but they are irritating.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Sprint bug, lag out and have your bow suddenly on your dw bar and vice versa (visual bug), long load screens on good computers, bar swapping issues, heavy attacks straight up doing a 'swing and a miss' along with skills at times, stuck in combat, abilities firing twice or not at all

That's off the top of my head cuz I've had all of that in the last week.

Ran with Buddy first day Dragon Bones was released.

Could not do much first day because caltops would activate.... anytime.... from either bar...
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Sprint bug, lag out and have your bow suddenly on your dw bar and vice versa (visual bug), long load screens on good computers, bar swapping issues, heavy attacks straight up doing a 'swing and a miss' along with skills at times, stuck in combat, abilities firing twice or not at all

That's off the top of my head cuz I've had all of that in the last week.

Ran with Buddy first day Dragon Bones was released.

Could not do much first day because caltops would activate.... anytime.... from either bar...

:D That one I've never seen. Haha! The first week after an update is always such an adventure.