The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Spoilers] Possible clue to next year's chapter??

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just saying he wants to get as far away as possible from Murkmire and the Blackguard. I highly doubt it's a hint at the next chapter as the hints have always occurred at the end of chapters/DLC.

- Morrowind and CWC were revealed by the Prophet after you completed the Orsinium story. The book hinting at Meridia's involvement in the upcoming story is found during the last phase of the Orsinium story.

- CWC was revealed at the end of Morrowind with the final quest actually taking you there.

- Summerset was revealed by the Prognosticator after you completed the CWC story.

- More hints at Meridia's involvement in the story are also revealed after completing the Summerset story.

There were never any hints during prologue quests as it would be extremely anticlimactic.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 21, 2018 11:16PM
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next chapter? Doubt it. But just because someone wrote something in a book, doesn't make it true.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsewyr crowns crates were datamined

My guess is it's there
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's too much redguard for a murkmire teaser. I do agree it all might be a reference to something else!!!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's too much redguard for a murkmire teaser. I do agree it all might be a reference to something else!!!

plus like every year before the Chapter we get offrace costumes (argonian before Morrowind, Khajiit before Summerset, and now orc even though there was some Skyrim costumes too)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    yokuda was sank tho

Not all of it... just most of it. There are still a handful of Yokudan islands left. Could be a neat archipelago setup.

• OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon guys, Elsweyr? We have HALF a zone and a small island. This one wants to visit rimmen and senchal.

...eh... most of a zone and an island, really. Probably 4/5 of a zone. Valenwood really only covers the far west-southwest of Reaper's March. But yeah - I'd REALLY like to see more of Elsweyr.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Pyandonea and the Coral Kingdom of Thras lay to the West (ish) of Summerset. Those would be a weird place for him to run to though since they don't seem friendly at all so far (Sea Elves and Sload).