The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do you think ZOS will address Glyphgate in tomorrows maintenance?

• killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    They will fix the actual bug (dualproc from one skill) and leave the rest
    9 ppl were right they fixed the actual bug and left the cross bar usage as was their original intention. Now you can expect them to analyze the actual cross bar dmg numbers in real world scenarios and adjust based on that.
    Edited by killahsin on October 29, 2018 12:31PM
  • Olquorron
    Olquorron
    ✭✭✭
    The glyph "fix" in today's patch does absolutely nothing to address the problem ruining PvP.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They will pivot 360 and destroy enchants
    [ Now you can expect them to analyze the actual cross bar dmg numbers in real world scenarios and adjust based on that./quote]

Hasn't back bar enchants been in the game for several patches? It is a non-issue.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will fix the actual bug (dualproc from one skill) and leave the rest
    Back bar enchants have been in the game for a long time, but only functioned when you were actually on that bar (and it's basically still that way for Magicka builds). I mean sure, you could proc a +Spell or Weapon damage enchant from a back bar light attack, then switch to the other and retain the buff...for a few seconds. But that's nothing compared to having 1 DOT (which also happens to be the most powerful single target DOT in the game) trigger both mainhand and offhand weapon enchants on your back bar, every single tick. It is most certainly not a non-issue.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will nerf Sorcs. Somehow
    They will find another way to make magsorcs even weaker, and nightblades skill-less crutch builds.
    Edited by Mintaka5 on October 29, 2018 4:37PM
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Nurfmire was the new cataclysmic end to ESO. Now its glyphgate? I think I'll save my worries and aggravation for the next one. I hope its something that sounds cool with "lypse" at the end of it.
  • mojomood
    mojomood
    ✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I didn't expect it this week. This is better. It's a lot of damage, but last patch as too tanky for CP. This patch saw nerfs to survivability across the board (speed nerf for heavy, dodge nerf for medium, shield nerf for light) and with extra damage via enchants, this patch will be short fights.

I'd still like some enchant changes though.
    1. Dual wielding halves the equipped enchants
    2. Oblivion damage changed to scale on spell damage as a magicka based "bleed" but also make it only ignore resistance and not major/minor protection, etc.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Anyone had a go with today’s patch? Are things more balanced?
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    So today they made it so only 1 of the enchants from your backbar will proc per "count"? I don't understand what it is they changed.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will nerf Sorcs. Somehow
    They will add new types of dmg glyphs to the crown store.

Im surprised they aren't making a mint off of class Respec tokens yet.