The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA-Ps4 Player looking for Discord guilds

ms_sophysticated
Hi all, I am looking for discord guilds that are active and do things like trials, dungeons, pledges and most importantly pvp. I am not looking to join an in game guild. The reason for this is that I have maxed out my guild limit, and I don't want to leave any of the in game guilds that I have joined.

If you have a discord guild that meets the above specs and you would most importantly allow me to join and be apart of your community, then leave your name and discord links below. Thank you, and I look forward to chatting and playing with you.
Edited by ms_sophysticated on October 28, 2018 5:46PM
Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
CHARACTER INFO:
mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade
  • increase2005
    increase2005
    Soul Shriven
    Soooo... you want the benefits of the guild without the commitment. Why would a guild give you acess for nothing in return(no bank deposits, no commission from trader sales)? Any guild desperate for activity is too small for your idea to be useful anyway.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo... you want the benefits of the guild without the commitment. Why would a guild give you acess for nothing in return(no bank deposits, no commission from trader sales)? Any guild desperate for activity is too small for your idea to be useful anyway.

I'm in plenty of discords that I'm not in their in game guild. There's nothing wrong with this at all. The OP said nothing about trading so there's no reason to pay the guild anything, and even if there was you could still pay the guild without being in it.

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• ms_sophysticated

If you read the post, you will clearly see that I don't want to join a guild. I am already apart of 5 guilds that I pay dues to. I don't need traders because I have that. I am simply looking for people who do any of the above things that I have already mentioned in my above post. I am not sure how you missed that?
    Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
    CHARACTER INFO:
    mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade