The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ok so I logged in today and everything is *** up

KlotePino
KlotePino
✭✭✭
Ok so I logged in today and everything is *** up, my entire interface is back to crap vanilla settings, my minimap isn't working anymore, litterally everything I had set up is back to ***. Wtf is going on? For me this is game breaking douchebaggery and could end up leading to me not playing anymore and you guys loosing a subscribed player
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you enable outdated addons?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    yes, I also let minion do it's updates, all the same bs
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often times after big updates addons reset, and some don’t work. For example all my dressing room presets are gone.
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    so AUI is just ***?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add-ons being updated to work with new builds is up to the authors of the add-ons, not ZOS. Unless ZOS has messed up the API.

This is part of the understanding and agreement we make when using add-ons over the vanilla game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    any alternatives? The game is really unplayable without some sort of minimap and interface customization
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must say I love your forum name. I am Dutch so I get the reference. :smiley:
    Edited by The Uninvited on October 26, 2018 3:10PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

• KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    hehehe thanks, it used to be k*nkerpino but I remembered it's quite offensive to some people:p
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    anyway, you know of a good alternative to AUI? I need my healthbars back to normal and I need a ffing minimap
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so this is the weirdest thing. I went looking for another minimap addon, so I could at least play the game, I went for the most commonly one, ferakyn. I had it on my pc already for a long time but I disabled it due to AUI being more inclusife. I installed it, and now AUI works like a charm again, and all my settings were restored. I have to have both active though, otherwise it just falls back to vanilla.

Can anyone elaborate on why this is happening?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall seeing a post somewhere saying that the author of AUI is traveling right now and won't be able to update the AddOn until next week.

You do realize that us AddOn authors are doing this for free in our spare time, right?
    rolleyes.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KlotePino wrote: »
    Can anyone elaborate on why this is happening?

Do you run Harvest Map? It broke my AUI MiniMap after the patch. Disabling HM worked for me to get the AUI minimap working again.
    idea.gif
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Bandits UI, AUI hasn't been updated in a long time I think but not sure if it is now. Bandits has minimap and everything else.

• RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    KlotePino wrote: »
    any alternatives? The game is really unplayable without some sort of minimap and interface customization

This is simply not true... Console players are stuck playing the normal game and it doesnt make it unplayable. You just dont like not having your add-ons thats a personal issue not an unplayable issue. and Unplayable issue would be a corrupted file by an update or something like that.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I had almost the same post word for word earlier in the week. My addons were disabled, but things were still all *** up.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I used to use aui, until this patch. I have now switched to bandit's for some of the hotbar functionality (and a few other extras) and am using Votan's minimap, since that seems to work the best for me. Also, harvest map has been updated several times recently. the current update seems to be working well, but keep an eye out, because a whole lot of things changed with this update, and that's why the addons are having problems right now.

@Alassirana