Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you think ZOS will address Glyphgate in tomorrows maintenance?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD

How do you think ZOS will address Glyphgate in tomorrows maintenance? 119 votes

They won’t do anything.
64%
SolarikenKikazaruLightspeedflashb14_ESOYulsEwerounSarousseAllPlayAndNoWorkSotha_SilValen_ByteMaximillianDiEkari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOAektannShareesintekkub17_ESOTonno_SenSeiglaviusLaggusBughoundEdziuRhaegar75 77 votes
They will nerf Torugs.
2%
Insanepirate01IZZEFlameLashnryerson1025 3 votes
They will pivot 360 and destroy enchants
8%
arkansas_ESOIruil_ESOThe UninvitedSleep724ChunkyCatWeathurfullheartcontainerLeechedvesselwiththepestlekatorga 10 votes
They will fix the actual bug (dualproc from one skill) and leave the rest
7%
wheem_ESOdanno8lordhakaiRamiroCruzoeso_nyadanthemann5pzschrek_Ahala_killahsin 9 votes
They will nerf DW enchants only and leave everything else
0%
Rukzadlithau 1 vote
They will nerf Sorcs. Somehow
14%
ValorWuffyCeruleiCronopolyIdinuseMinalanEmma_OverloadMalamar1229Biro123imcloud9KikkeFeanorFiktiusoxygen_thiefMintaka5Donny_VitoDrako_EiPeterUnlustig 17 votes
They will nerf Blood Craze / Rending Slashes
1%
susmitdsDivineFirstYOLO 2 votes
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I really hope im wrong.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I dont have high hopes
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    No magden nerf option :(
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will nerf Torugs.
    Knowing them, they'd probably nerf the set and won't understand why they still have the problem. But this was under the assumption of if they would do anything.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on October 29, 2018 3:25AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just kidding. They won't do anything.

All the devs probably go on vacation after a big patch. They have no idea what's going on because they're all in the Caribbean.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burtan wrote: »
    I really hope im wrong.

According to the class rep Joy Division Zos has stated the DW enchantments are performing greater than desired and Zos plans to make adjustments. They did not state when Zos plans such adjustments. I tagged them in that thread. Linked below.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5571824/#Comment_5571824
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future Developer |Spoiler|
    We noticed that Sorcs were Overperforming and rushing their faces straight into Dual Wield players every time they swapped bars. This was not planned, so we have decided to Adjust Sorc's mobility further to be consistent with other similar mechanics. Sorcerers Streak, Roll Dodge, and Sprint will therefore always end with the Sorc directly facing towards the closest DW enemy user within 35 meters.

https://youtu.be/LDdhjhR-m88
    Edited by Cronopoly on October 29, 2018 5:47AM
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    The ZOS balance team did a good job at renovating the PVP balance room.... the floor is practically touching the ceiling... such architectural ingenuity.... no way they'll demolish it so soon.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Not at all" is the safest bet.

I'd honestly be surprised if they addressed this so "soon".
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Just being realistic, though I hope I'm proven wrong.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I think "They will nerf DW enchants only and leave everything else" but not until next week.

Then two weeks later they will do another smaller pass like nerf the oblivion glyph a bit.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I think Joy-Division wrote somewhere that ZOS will address the way dual-wield interacts with enchantments. But I doubt they´ll do any changes in todays maintenance,
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will pivot 360 and destroy enchants
    Not doing anything would be great, because at last I am actually able to kill other players in BG's >:) .
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    I think "They will nerf DW enchants only and leave everything else" but not until next week.

Then two weeks later they will do another smaller pass like nerf the oblivion glyph a bit.

They'll never nerf the Oblivion glyph. Zergbads love Oblivion damage and ZOS loves zergs.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not doing anything would be great, because at last I am actually able to kill other players in BG's >:) .

That´s the thing though - if that is what enables you to kill other players you should not be able to do so.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will nerf torug's set AND enchants AND infused trait - at once.
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will nerf Torugs.
    glyphgate. lol.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Too soon.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    There is no glyphgate. Just l2adapt. The game has changed.

I truely hope that they fix the perma in combat bug. This is a real issue.
  • mojomood
    mojomood
    ✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Have they said it is a bug? I have seen lots of PvP threads complaining, but never them saying it was a bug. Murkmire notes said that enchant logic will now proc whatever is on cool down. Are you sure they didn't design it to do exactly what it's doing? I'm not saying it's good design, but I haven't seen a thread where a ZOS moderator said "this is a bug and we will fix it". If they have, please link it.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    mojomood wrote: »
    Have they said it is a bug? I have seen lots of PvP threads complaining, but never them saying it was a bug. Murkmire notes said that enchant logic will now proc whatever is on cool down. Are you sure they didn't design it to do exactly what it's doing? I'm not saying it's good design, but I haven't seen a thread where a ZOS moderator said "this is a bug and we will fix it". If they have, please link it.
    They said they agree the way enchants work on DW is too strong and will make adjustments

• oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf sorcs they are op
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is always room for more.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Sarousse wrote: »
    There is no glyphgate. Just l2adapt. The game has changed.

There was no Sload's. There was no Viper.

All myths, perpetuated by the 1vXers who never learned how to play. Don't be deceived, my brethren!
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    I don’t think they’ll do anything.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Aznox wrote: »

ZXoxyC0.png

I was wrong about the timing but right about the method.

Still think the next step is an oblivion glyph nerf since it will stay on top of recaps for the coming weeks.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you can still proc back bar and front bar almost simultaneously. It’s essentially one glyph proc less per weapon use if I understand the fix correctly. It’s a lot of free damage still.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    Well color me surprised.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They won’t do anything.
    The answer was...

Poorly.
    You can still proc them on cooldown with weaving combined with rending.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will add new types of dmg glyphs to the crown store.