The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No access code

shadryx
shadryx
Soul Shriven
Haven't played in over a year. I try to log in but it gives me a message saying my computer is not authorized to log into this account and that an access code was sent to the email address associated with this account. It has not showed up in my email, I even checked the spam filter. Your main site will not let me submit a ticket either. Please help!
  • shadryx
    shadryx
    Soul Shriven
    Update: I was able to submit a ticket. Ticket number is #:181027-003340
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @shadryx

Customer Support is awaiting your response back on ticket #181027-003340 to further assist with this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JaCastle
    JaCastle
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @shadryx

Customer Support is awaiting your response back on ticket #181027-003340 to further assist with this issue.

hi, names James, had to re install my OS three times, lost emails, done all checks with email, and internet browser/s and cache etc, and, on top of that, I can't log into my website account to change email address let alone just to download the game client to play, and I also suffer with episodic memory loss due to left temporal lobe epilepsy too so I can't complete your account recovery form as I can't remember the date details my account was created.
    that and I am NOT RECIEVING ANY ACCESS CODE from you at ESO to castle@electronscape.co.uk to access my account on my same computer either. I've tried last couple of days now, almost 3 days. still nothing from you at ESO.
    can you help me please? I can give you my login name JaCastle and password if you wish, and that all I have is 2 characters on my account, Argonian and a Wood Elf, named after a classical musical artist.
    please help? thank you.
    James A A.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is an older thread we are closing the discussion. If you are not getting your access code to login, you can update your email address. If you are unable to change your e-mail successfully, please use this form to request an email change and be sure to include both your current and old email addresses in the description.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.