The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp is unplayable in this game [PC-EU]

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last patch I made a Torug's + knight slayer + skoria build to test how "stronk" was full shock HA on a DK. It wasn't an OP build and I had a lot of fun with it. Infused lit staff with oblibion glyphs

Some days ago I tried the build again, and it's stupid stronk. Not even in the best days of DK I've been able to kill that fast. I catched a streaking sorc with shock reach and then put the full shock HA and, despite the shields he used, he died in 2 attacks.

I don't like the way how this went. I decided not to play again until this is solved... I don't want to be part of the problem
    Edited by Xvorg on October 27, 2018 1:30AM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    it's beyond me, that Wrobel is still allowed to work for Zenimax
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    Mihael wrote: »
    Mihael wrote: »
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.

All in all I see nothing wrong here.

You don’t see something wrong with getting 20k+ damage plus debuffs just from enchants because you applied a dot? Also I don’t see what his kill streak has anything to do with except with the fact that it was stopped only because he went against such a broken mechanic

How do you know what abilities procced the enchants? He has no heavy, light and only ambush on his recap. And no, if you look at the screen, his dps out was only slightly lower. So he put up a decent fight.

The screenshot of the recap is not a good representation of the fight. It's just the damage it chose to report.

As for what his kill count has to do with it. He is claiming pvp is "unplayable" which clearly it's not if he's getting kills and being productive.

I know what skills he used because he is using double dw so he probs has blood craze on back bar and is using light attacks/blade cloak or even steel tornado to proc his front bar enchants.

I don’t think you understand the problem here. People are getting high amounts of damage at no extra cost because they don’t have to do anything extra to proc them in cool down this is the problem because it’s really hard to survive against and as more people catch on pvp will become unplayable unless you want to die to dumb stuff like this

I really dont see your point in defending this

Nope I get what people are complaining about. I just disagree with them as to it being a problem. Or at least I don't seem to be having a tougher time than before Murkmire.

You don't think that it's a problem to just use a couple of dots and stand there watching people melt?
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.

All in all I see nothing wrong here.

His combat log is also showing he is using ravage health as well. In fact, it looks like he killed two players with it. Seems theres no issue using it himself. I mean, you die in PvP. This seems like a case of "he killed me before I killed him..please nerf."
    Xvorg wrote: »
    I don't like the way how this went. I decided not to play again until this is solved... I don't want to be part of the problem

This is respectable. The OP, however, isn't doing the same by what his combat log showed. It's the same thing players in this game who use cheese sets in battlegrounds then come to the forum to complain about getting killed by cheese sets do...it's okay if THEY use it, but a great injustice if it's used by another player against them.
    Edited by Kel on October 27, 2018 8:54AM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    His combat log is also showing he is using ravage health as well. In fact, it looks like he killed two players with it. Seems theres no issue using it himself. I mean, you die in PvP. This seems like a case of "he killed me before I killed him..please nerf."
    What does Ravage Health poison have to do with anything? That's not what's proc'ing Glyphs on cooldown, obviously.