The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Homestead PTS] Furnishing disappearing into thin air.

Ahzek
Ahzek
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow (non-) testers,

upon testing out a few furnishing combinations yesterday evening i have stumbled upon a very impactful bug concerning the house decorating process.
The issue being, that upon logging back in today, a stool i specifically remember placing ( and sitting on) yesterday was no longer in its place.
I was also unable to find it via the "retrieve" option of the housing editor ( and it did not count against the max item limit) nor is it in my inventory.

This obviously can be very frustrating should somthing like this happen on the live servers, maybe even to the higher quality furnishings, some of which requite extensive ammounts (tbh. ridiculous) materials or quite a lot of gold ( up to 100k) /crowns (up to 400 as it stands on the PTS).

Thus i think this bug should be fixed with utmost priority, hence this thread to draw additional attention to the issue, which my simple bug report probalby wont get.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Jo'Khaljor
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allright, I just had this happen to a curtain after a very quick relogg as well.

This is a serious issue with ~20 times logging around today and yesterday resulting in 2 items missing !
    Jo'Khaljor
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Seems to still be happening.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it happened again . . .

~10 more reloggs and now a bench (crown bought!) and a map (achievement related) disappeared. Seems like nothing is safe.

This will be a real issue should it hit live !

Just imagine the outrage when people come home to see 400 crowns worth of furniture just had disappeared.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Jo'Khaljor
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening frequently here as well. The last patch didn't fix anything.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was another thread where people were reporting missing furnishings. The moderator said it was fixed in the last patch ... only it wasn't. People reported that things still went missing even after that patch.

This is a very serious issue. I'm not going to bother buying any furniture for my apartment (with either gold OR crowns) so long as this issue persists.
  • matrixsakini
    matrixsakini
    Soul Shriven
    Issue still exists. Most of the furnishing I placed yesterday is missing. Some items are floating in the air but table is gone. Carpets, urns, lights and conservatory items from witchmother event, they are all gone. The house is "Grand Psijic Villa", it is not my main residence, there were no visitors. I checked "retrieve" option, bank and inventory. I left the home and re-entered. I uninstalled all the add-on and checked it again, still cannot find them.

It is very discouraging and frustrating experience. I created a ticket 2 days ago. I am getting response but I am not convinced that someone is really investigating this.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @matrixsakini

If you haven't already done so, you may want to create a post in the Bug Forum, as that is where it will most likely get attention. You've posted this in the PTS Forums, which I'm sure you didn't know as you probably did a search for your issue, found this thread, and just posted.
  • matrixsakini
    matrixsakini
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks to support team I was able to get some items back. But still, I lost some items cuz I didn't remember the exact names and some were just not found.