Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

First time I see that in a MMO in PvP, incredible! anyone face the same issue?

Volckodav
Volckodav
✭✭✭
hi Mate;

Posted in there to see if some of you had the same experience, today I tried to log in..and I got a message that my account was already in use!

Finally I succeed to logged in and incredible!!!!

I got a message from my TORUG PACT SET himself that he was playing and starting a solo career in PvP because I, like any player actually, was useless now!!!
As far as I understand they start a new type of BG called 4W contest and with an enchant match, and they just no use of a player anymore....

But don't worry, all is fine now, after a long chat with him we finally agree that I can come back play with him if I succeed to farm DSA axes.

Just if you face the same please contact ZOS, on my side I will be busy doing my CT craft as it seems to be the last stuff in game where my ''skill'' are required.

Cheers;

Volcko.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm imagining Torug's Pact items starting to talk like the ICP Grievous Ward shield.

"Behold the power of Torug's Pact!"

"Foolish mortal! Why are you using skills? My enchantments are powerful enough for you!"
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm imagining Torug's Pact items starting to talk like the ICP Grievous Ward shield.

"Behold the power of Torug's Pact!"

"Foolish mortal! Why are you using skills? My enchantments are powerful enough for you!"

Exactly!

My Torug just chat me that the only skill alloweds now in the bar are rending slashes, Whirlwind and blade cloak.
    he was worried that I can mess up with his enchants so he wishes to take preventive measures :)

It's hard but hey, you want to win or not?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hate to see Torug (a rather unique set) nerfed because of a mechanics change they created
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    I would hate to see Torug (a rather unique set) nerfed because of a mechanics change they created

Yep Torug is not the problem here, it just magnified it, we all know that the core issue is how the enchant are triggers now.

What I am more concern is how ZoS will deal with that, as the core problem was presented in the patch not as a...bug fix and now work finally as intended.

I'm adding some fun here to cover how sad I am about all of that and this is the first time since really long as I am focusing much more in PvE rather than PvP.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I thought I went off the rails here and crash into a burning dumpster. Bravo. Well said. Insightful.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerfed AGAIN.

This is actually the third time the wep enchant thing has become OP, but this iteration requires the least amount of player skill to use it (the last time requires a bar swap and LA weave literally every GCD to do comparable damage)

Make no mistake - Torug builds didn’t get stronger. They just got easier to use.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    And I thought I went off the rails here and crash into a burning dumpster. Bravo. Well said. Insightful.

Thanks, since ESO's beta every time I'm trying to adapt, be creative, change stuff, morph etc...to counter meta, but I'm being tired of this, especially because it was again clearly announced on PTS (design for this purpose) and again, nothing was done.

Even no feedback form ZoS about it.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Nerfed AGAIN.

This is actually the third time the wep enchant thing has become OP, but this iteration requires the least amount of player skill to use it (the last time requires a bar swap and LA weave literally every GCD to do comparable damage)

Make no mistake - Torug builds didn’t get stronger. They just got easier to use.

That's what bothers me and why so many people get it so fast, really too easy to obtain, to use, as I present in OP you need to almost do nothing.

Actually from all my pvp char the only one that I'm bothering to let out in BG is my magplar that I need to play in healbot style. no fun
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    I live in fear my PVP gear will decide I'm too slow to carry into its glorious battle. Another reason to avoid the damage proc sets. :#

Torug's is fun to play around with though, I'm going to be sad if it gets the hammer over this.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    RedRook wrote: »
    I live in fear my PVP gear will decide I'm too slow to carry into its glorious battle. Another reason to avoid the damage proc sets. :#

Torug's is fun to play around with though, I'm going to be sad if it gets the hammer over this.

yes, I sharing you fear...but from ZoS communication about the fix that causes the issue in the first place I don't see what they can do, especially in regard of their past fx experience in similar issues.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    qbit wrote: »

Thanks, since ESO's beta every time I'm trying to adapt, be creative, change stuff, morph etc...to counter meta, but I'm being tired of this, especially because it was again clearly announced on PTS (design for this purpose) and again, nothing was done.

Even no feedback form ZoS about it.

I totally get it. Lately I’m shocked I haven’t been banned. Like genuinely. And was considering I was shadow banned until I checked this thread again to be sure I didn’t offend you. Normally I’m afraid to even go back and read the responses to my ***-posts on here. And like you, it’s me expressing frustration that a game I love has so many problems. And trying to just be a little humorous. Or ironic. Or contrarian. Or whatever. I don’t have the words. But I get it.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they dont reverb it, finally something stronger, Im writing dailly to ZOS to please reverb Sloads and make sets more stronger, i dont wanna play a easy game i wanna play with extreme powerfull sets
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully they dont reverb it, finally something stronger, Im writing dailly to ZOS to please reverb Sloads and make sets more stronger, i dont wanna play a easy game i wanna play with extreme powerfull sets
    "i dont wanna play a easy game"

"i wanna play with extreme powerfull sets"

giphy.gif
    Edited by ccmedaddy on October 26, 2018 5:16PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »

What I am more concern is how ZoS will deal with that, as the core problem was presented in the patch not as a...bug fix and now work finally as intended.
    they will add more bugs and new op set, nerf some classes and break more skills because its the only thing this dev team can do.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    completely agree, that is why during this time of broken set and enchant playing pvp by themselves I will focus on PvE (and leveling on NA server too).
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's nice is I have Torug sitting in the bank and all I need to do is drop Entropy, Curse, & Clench on someone from range and they will melt.

Going to craft a Sload Set too -

Sload + Torug + Oblivion Enchant Front Bar - Disease Enchant Back Bar - Valkyn Skoria

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On console, it's like seeing one train wreck (PC) about to get rear-ended by another full speed train (console) because we are getting this next.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag Bal was never the true enemy...
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden