Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murksorc mirebuild

MirkoZ
MirkoZ
✭✭✭✭
So guys I want to reinstall the game in order to see how bad is my magsorc now, but I also want to update my build for it , so do you have any tips :smile: ) ? And is bastion now so useless? Thank you for your help!
Edited by MirkoZ on October 25, 2018 8:20AM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't really say.. Most people will still be experimenting.

Basically you'll need more resists, more impen and more health..

Stuff that's been suggested includes armour master, fortified brass, impreg, chudan/pirate-skel, protective jewels etc... There's also the new Bright-Throat set from Murkmire to experiment with.

As to Bastion? It isn't necessarily useless - it all depends on your stats. If your shield size without anything in Bastion is less than the health cap - then it's worth putting some points into it. Basically, you need to tailor your spend in Bastion so you're not 'wasting' shield size by being over the cap.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment you can just run your magSorc with double DW and enjoy the bleed enchant proc galore.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Can't really say.. Most people will still be experimenting.

Basically you'll need more resists, more impen and more health..

Stuff that's been suggested includes armour master, fortified brass, impreg, chudan/pirate-skel, protective jewels etc... There's also the new Bright-Throat set from Murkmire to experiment with.

As to Bastion? It isn't necessarily useless - it all depends on your stats. If your shield size without anything in Bastion is less than the health cap - then it's worth putting some points into it. Basically, you need to tailor your spend in Bastion so you're not 'wasting' shield size by being over the cap.

Ok , thank you :smile: ! I will test some combo of sets but I feel like I have to change my whole playstyle , not just for the shield changes but also for the 3° bar which is just a wonderful memory.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    At the moment you can just run your magSorc with double DW and enjoy the bleed enchant proc galore.

Lol😂
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news is if you respec he's gunna have a TON of points spare for crafting :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    I have a tip. Dont.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    raistin87 wrote: »
    I have a tip. Dont.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PVP MagSorc is shelved like many others at the moment. Played around earlier with Torugs DW/DW on my Stamblade :D Good Lord. My Stam toons didn't exactly need the extra offensive pressure this setup gives. smh.

That said Stam Time to Kill in PVP is just...oh nevermind... No use bringing it up anymore.