The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

another nerf to sorcs

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    so, basicly my question here, that i apologize i did not ask earlier, but i wanted to lay a foundation with, (which i have now done so in the previous comments) was simply this.

who should be the one to determine the following:

who is a good player ?
    who is a bad player ?
    what is an actual exploit with a class or skill ?

To the first to they are subjective, and in the context of this thread don’t even matter because if someone uses torugs pact with infused on their weapons, who is good or bad doesn’t matter what matters is who is using the broken mechanic.

As to who decides what is an exploit it Should be the developers however we have seen time and time again how bad they are at doing it or if they just choose to ignore it. However most players who have played this game for a while can quickly see when something is overperforming, and in the end the developers end up agreeing with us the most recent example is sloads
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you see, because constantly we see the comments made about how bad and trash some one player is, and that they should not be allowed to make comments on this forum and that thier opinion isnt worth listen to.
    but, then the next patch comes, and we see the same person was able to kill them, and that somehow means that player should never have been allowed that, and the only way it was allowed was because zenimax some how is a failed work on the skill or class or perhaps the armor they allowed.

so for a short time we see this person is trash player and Bad.
    by the forum users, but, after some changes were made by zenimax and a few patches change some things this player now is able to do better and this means it was not that the player is actually "Good" no no, this means that Zenimax has somehow failed and the patch itself and zenimax is to blame because in NO WAY should that "bad player" be able to kill you, i mean theres just no WAY!

right?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is a good player ?
    who is a bad player ?

- who should be the one to determine the following
    Me

- who is a good player?
    Me. If i die, i was better but they were cheating. If they die, i was better.

- who is a bad player?
    All of them

- what is an actual exploit with a class or skill?
    Anything that kills me

popcorn.gif
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    you see, because constantly we see the comments made about how bad and trash some one player is, and that they should not be allowed to make comments on this forum and that thier opinion isnt worth listen to.
    but, then the next patch comes, and we see the same person was able to kill them, and that somehow means that player should never have been allowed that, and the only way it was allowed was because zenimax some how is a failed work on the skill or class or perhaps the armor they allowed.

by the forum users, but, after some changes were made by zenimax and a few patches change some things this player now is able to do better and this means it was not that the player is actually "Good" no no, this means that Zenimax has somehow failed and the patch itself and zenimax is to blame because in NO WAY should that "bad player" be able to kill you, i mean theres just no WAY!

right?

I’ll give you a quick example let’s say a nb is fighting a sorc and the sorc wins because they are a better player . In the next patch zos gives nbs a 1000% weapon damage increase. Now they duel again and the nb wins. Do you think this is fair? And that the nb won because he got better or because zos made a bad change to pvp
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine if he even had shieldbreaker for some obscure reason, drop dead within 5 seconds no matter how good you are on sorc.

Rock, Paper, Scissors is a nice system huh? :trollface:
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    who is a good player ?
    who is a bad player ?

- who should be the one to determine the following
    Me

- who is a good player?
    Me. If i die, i was better but they were cheating. If they die, i was better.

- who is a bad player?
    All of them

- what is an actual exploit with a class or skill?
    Anything that kills me

popcorn.gif

well said!
    exactly my point, you answered that perfectly.
    Thank You.

my whole argument, answered right there.
    and yes i am being honest.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »

right?

I’ll give you a quick example let’s say a nb is fighting a sorc and the sorc wins because they are a better player . In the next patch zos gives nbs a 1000% weapon damage increase. Now they duel again and the nb wins. Do you think this is fair? And that the nb won because he got better or because zos made a bad change to pvp

if you have a patch that gives 1000% extra damage to nightblade?
    where is this patch ?
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    It affects everyone equally. But, guess somebody cant get enough of whining.

well if you played sorc you would know that oblivion damage affects sorcs worse because they depend on shields and not heals like other classes
    THEY DEPENDED😂😂😂😂
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    MirkoZ wrote: »
    susmitds wrote: »
    It affects everyone equally. But, guess somebody cant get enough of whining.

well if you played sorc you would know that oblivion damage affects sorcs worse because they depend on shields and not heals like other classes
    THEY DEPENDED😂😂😂😂

Lol true
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, basicly my question here, that i apologize i did not ask earlier, but i wanted to lay a foundation with, (which i have now done so in the previous comments) was simply this.

who is a good player ?
    who is a bad player ?

Who should determine the following?
    - the best players: evidence of such would be Leaderboard appearances, tournament victories, and/or large quantities of YouTube subscriptions.

Who is a good player? - Leaderboarders
    Who is a bad player? - Someone that does not know combat equations, the mathematical formulas behind the game.mechanics. Only experienced with a few classes. Doesn't know CP jump points, doesn't know essentially all the gear sets off the top of their head, doesn't know how scaling works, doesn't use LoS.

What is an actual exploit with a skill? The only one I can officially think of would be gap closing into a keep (in PvP), another would be the getting out of a map and using snipe against trial bosses is a PvE one. For BGs, the Undo back into spawning placements would be one.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to know which specific changes made Sorcs “sturdier” and the burst “even better”. And no, I see Sorcs dominate trash players still doesn’t count as evidence.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs been driven to the verge of extinction by these nerfs and people are still complaining about them on the forums lmao.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    Sorcs been driven to the verge of extinction by these nerfs and people are still complaining about them on the forums lmao.

Are you surprised?

I swear you could remove every single Sorc ability from the game and people would still complain about them.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sorc has such low healing.

No heal on healing ward

Even rapid won't compare to the Oblivion damage.

Not really sure what counters you even have access to

Purge won't touch infused Oblivion...

I dunno wtf you're supposed to do in this situation other than run or die

It ain't a problem when you perma-dodge ... like pretty much every other crappy change ZOS has made lately (e.g. Sloads). All hail the stamblade overlords!
  • RainfeatherUK
    RainfeatherUK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs will improve the day people like dwemer_paleologist develop some form of brain, or IQ above zero. Good luck on the wait.