The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Destinations not working?

Seminolegirl1992
Seminolegirl1992
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the update, I no longer see unfinished dolmens or other points of interest on characters that don't yet have them. Only things working right now are skyshards and lorebooks. I don't see other icons that are supposed to be on the map. Perhaps need a Murkmire update.
@Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    The creator said that they are currently abroad and won't be able to work on an update until Nov 3rd.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Other map using addons, such as HarvestMap, needed updates to reflect the changes to map API. It is highly likely that, yes, Destinations needs an update, and given the author isn't in a position to do it, I'd suggest you plan for an alternative.

Map Pins is currently working correctly for me.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Map Pins still is an addon which was half-stolen from other addons :/

(Maybe) good it works but bad users do not not mention or even care often enough to support the work of the other devs who did the job in the past very good, and now get unfriendly replies because they are not able to update just-in-time (where others just wait and copy their code afterwards...).
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah this one noticed the issue with Destinations the other day while looking to see if there were any incomplete dolmens the apprentices could complete during the Witches Festival.

This one is most grateful for all addons though and those who take the time to create and update them.

In the meantime this one will look at the maps on UESP wiki and plan a route in advance.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah this one noticed the issue with Destinations the other day while looking to see if there were any incomplete dolmens the apprentices could complete during the Witches Festival.

This one is most grateful for all addons though and those who take the time to create and update them.

In the meantime this one will look at the maps on UESP wiki and plan a route in advance.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I love seeing your posts on the forums :D I am very grateful for authors' work on addons. I don't mind waiting and hope they have fun abroad.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    And Map Pins still is an addon which was half-stolen from other addons :/

(Maybe) good it works but bad users do not not mention or even care often enough to support the work of the other devs who did the job in the past very good, and now get unfriendly replies because they are not able to update just-in-time (where others just wait and copy their code afterwards...).

Yep, that's one of the reasons I boycott that author's addons.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be awhile. Use Map Pins Addon. It works well IIRC.