The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is infused better than nirnhoned now?

DarkJester1
DarkJester1
✭✭✭
Or is it still dependent on build?
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused Stamina steal slightly beats nirn disease + you get an effective 400 regen.
    Edited by Sparr0w on October 23, 2018 2:53PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the build I guess. As long as you have a weapon ability like rending slashes on a duel wield setup, destructive touch on a staff build, cleave with a 2h or poison injection with a bow, then yes.

If you are stupid like me running a 2h sword on a magclass, maybe not....
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirn buffs heals too.

Enchantment won't make up for that.

Iirc the enchantment "remembers" where it came from; personally backbar infused weapon and Nirn front is my go to
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if quick siphon procs the enchantment from a resto staff? Considering my options for my back bar weap on a MDK.......it's either a resto just for siphon, or I'll have to go with a VMA frost staff and run WoE. Sticking with flame destro front bar.
    Edited by Moglijuana on October 23, 2018 5:20PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Anyone know if quick siphon procs the enchantment from a resto staff? Considering my options for my back bar weap on a MDK.......it's either a resto just for siphon, or I'll have to go with a VMA frost staff and run WoE. Sticking with flame destro front bar.

haven't see that, but sometime ago I discovered that you were able to proc Way of Fire using elemental drain.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using an infused absorb magicka enchant front bar + clench on my magsorc. Not running the twilight pet so no heals to be boosted.
  • DarkJester1
    DarkJester1
    ✭✭✭
    What about nirnhoned + poison damage poisons?
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Moglijuana wrote: »

haven't see that, but sometime ago I discovered that you were able to proc Way of Fire using elemental drain.

Man if ele drain can proc the backbar enchants that would be amazing and would solve all my problems. I'm just trying to make sure I can take advantage of the weap enchant changes while also keeping my skill bars relatively the same.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    . Interested in this topic if anybody does any testing before I get to it.