The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackrose Bow bug? or intended?

Nemeliom
Nemeliom
✭✭✭✭
The poison dot is forcing me out of stealth (making me stand up when crouching). Is this intended?
If it is then it won't be any good for NBs...
Edited by Nemeliom on October 23, 2018 5:08AM
Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »
    The poison dot is forcing me out of stealth (making me stand up when crouching). Is this intended?
    That’s why it is poison. You won’t be able to stealth. It’s just like poison injection in that regard
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Nemeliom wrote: »
    That’s why it is poison. You won’t be able to stealth. It’s just like poison injection in that regard

Considering they've fixed the same kind of issue with acid spray in 4.2.5, I would expect it to be a bug.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of stealth, it should.

Out of Cloak, it should not be doing that.

You said crouch, so I will assume you mean stealth and it should be working as intended.

Now if you meant cloak, it should function like all dots and be suppressed. However like most patches cloak gets broken this way quite often.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK. Then it's working as intended.
    Thx! @Xeniph
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    any damage that you deal in normal stealth will pull you out of stealth, caltrops does it all the time.