The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rhage WH Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/yvPgEO3igr4

This is the remaining WH footage. Got a chance to screw around on new patch for a little today should be interesting.

Thanks for stopping in!
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on October 22, 2018 8:00PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jabs landing as as tried in 30min pvp felt so great.
    And tell me - did you noticed damage difference on jabs before and after update?
    P.S.: and ofc nice video.
    Edited by Cinbri on October 22, 2018 9:08PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Jabs landing as as tried in 30min pvp felt so great.
    And tell me - did you noticed damage difference on jabs before and after update?
    P.S.: and ofc nice video.

Um it’s hard to say currently cause it was only like 45 min or so. I’ll go back and analyze the clip to see where they fell. There wasn’t any lag, cause it was early, so I can say they at least felt like they were targeting mostly properly.

I will say I found a decently high and comfortable dmg value just before the update. Weirdly enough with sword and board as my primary bar. The little buff and things like pen and crit, alone with rune picking up some slack in the sustain should hopefully keep it consistent. I’ll let you know if they ever turn the servers back on.
    K-Hole
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do the stamplars or stam dps in general think of the new arena duel wield set? I'd be interested in trying that out as a back bar/defensive set. Nice vid, of course.
    Edited by Mazbt on October 22, 2018 9:45PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    What do the stamplars or stam dps in general think of the new arena duel wield set? I'd be interested in trying that out as a back bar/defensive set. Nice vid, of course.

Thanks. I think that’s a “remain to be seen” item. 3 seconds isn’t too long, the evasion part sucks with jabs, but I should be able to push through most of it.
    K-Hole
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great vid Rhage. You make it look so easy. Miss you guys.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Syhae
    Syhae
    ✭✭✭
    Litty
    @Syhae
    Lil Fruitsnack - DC Stamina Templar
    Syhae - EP Stamina Warden
    Syh-Ko - EP Stamina Nightblade
    ANIMOSITY