The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is best Jewelry enchantments for Mag build?

Mystiick
Mystiick
I run a Vamp MagBlade for PvP and wondered if it is better to run spell damage enchantment or reduced spell cost or anything else lol. All with the infused trait.
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not infused, either triune or swift or +resist.
    Regarding enchant, either spell damage or regen (in most cases regen > cost reduction).
    Edited by raistin87 on October 22, 2018 9:38AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the enchants you need to balance your sustain and damage. This needs some testing and playing till you know, how much regen or cost reduction you need to sustain over a prolonged time. Everything else can then be stacked into spelldamage.

For your jewelry trait, triune and arcane are very important to get bigger stats (especially health is a very good resource in murkmire to increase your damage shield cap. I would not recommend swift (nerfed in murkmire) or protective, since as a magblade you better rely on other defensive mechanisms.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2-swift on mine right nowbut ill change it come nerfmire. Still not sure what but maybe ill go back to boring arcane. Too freaking bad we cant make speed-mag pots like stam toon can.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raistin87 wrote: »
    Definitely not infused, either triune or swift or +resist.
    Regarding enchant, either spell damage or regen (in most cases regen > cost reduction).

I disagree completely.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    I went with the Steed Mundus stone and one Swift trait. I enjoyed it in BGs on my magplar. They're nerfing Swift but buffing Steed this patch so I'm still sticking with the same setup.
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    I use Jewelry to make up for deficiencies in my build, since you can slot mitigation, regen, damage on the enchantments, and then all the trait options.

Infused and Swift are my favorite traits. For damage though, avoid infused. You loose max stat, and the gain in damae isn't significant enough to warrant it IMO. I use infused for regen though.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier