The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowghost mounts.

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Heyo,

I was wondering when we are getting the official statement from ZOS, they said and i quote in their october showcase: "The Shadowghost *Insert mount here* will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the week of October 22. Watch the ESO social channels for details!" end quote. I was wondering if anyone at ZOS can give us some more info since, the 22nd is now here, i know its early and for all we know it could be posted in a minute, 5 minutes, an hour, 2 hours etc etc. ty for reading.
Give us clannfear mounts!
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    It’s 7:11 ET and no shadowghost mounts in crown store. @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates as to why? Thanks in advance.
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is they actually drop tomorrow on the 23rd since Tuesdays tend to be the update/dlc launch/crown days anyway. Not sure though, but that’s my best guess.

• xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

I was just on Facebook and saw an AD for them.

The shadowghost guar is coming out today and will end tomorrow, then the shadowgost senche will come to play on the 24th then end on the 25th, then the wolf will come out and end on the 26th and finally the Horse will appear and vanish on the 27th.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

The shadowghost guar is coming out today and will end tomorrow, then the shadowgost senche will come to play on the 24th then end on the 25th, then the wolf will come out and end on the 26th and finally the Horse will appear and vanish on the 27th.

I hope you are trolling...God forbid i have to miss playing a day or two...all i want is the wolf.
    Edited by Mattock_Romulus on October 24, 2018 5:31AM
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

First and foremost thanks @xclassgaming for this. Second, why can’t the Crown Store News pages on the ESO site just tell us when the items being advertised are going to be available. I get why they want people to check their social media sites to find out but it’s also possible they miss out on people who want to buy the mount or other items but had no idea when they would actually be available. Seems silly, no?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does, but its how they are handling it
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

I hope your trolling...God forbid i have to miss playing a day or two...all i want is the wolf.

Wish i was