Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! Can’t Submit Ticket in Game!

TattdPocahontas
My Character teleport jumped to hit a target and got stuck in like a tombstone or something. I tried to target something else to get out but nothing registers. The mobs that spawn around me also do not recognize that I am a viable target either so no death so I can go to wayshrine. I tried to use the help section and use unstuck, I tried teleport to player, I tried teleport to wayshrine and to friend/guild mate, but all of those got me booted back to home screen with the error for “spamming messages”. Every time I open the menu I have about a minute before it goes back to home screen with that error code. I cannot even send in a ticket for help. PLEASE HELP ME. It’s my only actually character!!
"Who am I... This One does not believe it is necessary to answer such questions when first meeting strange fellows...” *shakes her head in silent contemplation* "This One also believes that such a strange fellow as you should not be poking around in places asking such questions where one does not... belong, yes?”

Is'may - AD level 698CP
Master Crafter
Sneak Thief Extraordinaire of Felonious Recompense
A Crown of Your Own Trousers With Butterflies A-Retching shouting Stay Out of Tamriel
Executioner of Legend (in her own mind)
Delver of Dungeons looking for M'aiq
Completist of All the Shiny Shiny Achievements
Aimless Meanderer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It helps to let them know where you are. We have 3 platforms on two different continents. They can probably assume you are on one of the consoles since both PC servers seem to still be down.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I know you are busy but when you can point someone to help this guy, ya know.thx
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TattdPocahontas

Our support team has moved your character which had become stuck. Please let us know whether you are still getting any errors when accessing your character again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post