Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Spoilers] Possible clue to next year's chapter??

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
At the end of the Teaser quest you get this in the conversation, what do you think?

xoutmd4yxw2r.png
Edited by Casdha on July 31, 2018 6:01PM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait till I can kill a bunch of argonians in murkmire
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    cant wait till I can kill enslave a bunch of argonians in murkmire

Fixed it for you

• Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Man how mad will you be if every quest is about breaking Slavers from taking more Argonians to Telvani lands which did not follow the Pacts order to free them
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... Yokuda? What else could it be? If the next ESO expansion is Yokuda that probably eliminates it from the VI speculation pool. Unless.... it's a VI clue?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might also be Pyandonea. Most fan maps show it south-east of summerset but I'm not sure if there has ever been an offical statement of its location except "near summerset".

One thing pointing towards this are the new Maomer models we got with the last chapter.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Yokuda...and preparing the TES VI lore - Hammerfell
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nemvar wrote: »
    Might also be Pyandonea. Most fan maps show it south-east of summerset but I'm not sure if there has ever been an offical statement of its location except "near summerset".

One thing pointing towards this are the new Maomer models we got with the last chapter.

Plus the Pyandonean motif :p Seems like you're on to something. It actually seems like it IS to the west, not the east, based on some of the game lore.
    In the year 2E 486, a small Maormeri fleet was sighted off the coast of Alinor, and King Hidellith ordered his navy to give chase. The navy followed the ships through uncharted waters, into an ambush in Pyandonea itself.

Since Alinor is on the west coast of Summerset, it makes more sense that Pyandonea would be in the western sea, right?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yokuda was sank tho
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I already enjoy murdering and robbing your people as they line my pockets with gold nicely.
    Casdha wrote: »
    At the end of the Teaser quest you get this in the conversation, what do you think?

xoutmd4yxw2r.png

I figure the next Chapter would be South Hammerfell.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yokuda was sank tho

Yeah, and you are magically shrunk down to miniature size to visit the Clockwork City, which exists outside of space and time. :D I'm sure they could come up with something.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    yokuda was sank tho

Yeah, and you are magically shrunk down to miniature size to visit the Clockwork City, which exists outside of space and time. :D I'm sure they could come up with something.

They could always create a magic air bubble around Yokuda. All three nations would be interested in what treasure they could find to help in the war. Hell at first I was thinking it would be a cool new pvp area like Cyrodiil. I'm sure the pvp folk are sick of seeing the same bg's and Cyrodiil by now. Considering it's split up like it is I'm not quite so sure now. hmmmmm
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The great thing about the Elder scrolls world is that most of the "lore" as the head writers have stated some are subjective to a characters point of view.

....meaning that because there is not much 100% confirmed, it would be anything....could be Yokuda (I doubt that tho as I think that would be a continent land mass added not one zone). Could be Thras? Could be a mini continent or island we have never heard about before....

The world is so open to what they could expand on. But I do think that quote above might be for future content beyond the next chapter, as a few NPC's in Summerset did mention the throat of the world....aka Skyrim. :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »

I already enjoy murdering and robbing your people as they line my pockets with gold nicely.

xoutmd4yxw2r.png

What about TES VI? In teaser it looks like Hammerfell.
    If ZOS would make a Hammerfell DLC, then people would still prefer to play TES VI :)
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

xoutmd4yxw2r.png

If ZOS would make a Hammerfell DLC, then people would still prefer to play TES VI :)

I'm just going by the pattern, EP got Morrowind now AD has Summerset so I figured the next Chapter will be in the DC and Hammerfell has a good bit of area left.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

Plus the Pyandonean motif :p Seems like you're on to something. It actually seems like it IS to the west, not the east, based on some of the game lore.
    In the year 2E 486, a small Maormeri fleet was sighted off the coast of Alinor, and King Hidellith ordered his navy to give chase. The navy followed the ships through uncharted waters, into an ambush in Pyandonea itself.

Since Alinor is on the west coast of Summerset, it makes more sense that Pyandonea would be in the western sea, right?

Pyandonea is to the south. Like dead center south between Auridon and Greenshade and then south. But either Yokuda or Pyandonea would be fun!!!!
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xoutmd4yxw2r.png

I wouldn't expect TES VI until 2020 at the earliest. The may announce next year and release the year after that. That gives us approximately two more chapters and 6 more DLCs between now and mid-year 2020 if they keep the current pace.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pyandonea is to the south. Like dead center south between Auridon and Greenshade and then south. But either Yokuda or Pyandonea would be fun!!!!

Do you have an offical source for that? Not saying that you are wrong but I couldn't find one.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :( The Reach isn't west of Summerset. :(
    PS5 EU.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's saying that the westernmost thing on the map is Summerset. If they set anything out there, it would put in on the map for the new chapter, so I don't think that's going to happen. This is a false trail.

All it really tells me is that Murkmire is about as far East as you can go.
    Edited by ghastley on August 2, 2018 9:03PM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised only one person mentioned Thras, home of the Sload. I know they were in the last chapter, which makes it less likely, but equally ZOS has already developed the assets and lore, which makes it more likely.

I don't think there is an official map of anything beyond the main continent, but I like this one.

latest?cb=20120926224042
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this guy is simply saying that no matter where he runs to in Tamriel it won't be far enough to escape the wrath of the Blackguards.

PC EU
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xoutmd4yxw2r.png

ESO is set in the Second Era. How would folks not want to play both TES VI and an ESO DLC which could provide interesting historical background?
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool for the next chapter to be a daedric realm
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Next year chapter spoilers:

- Nerfs to sorcs
    - Nerfs to magdens
    - Nerfs do magDK regen

Yeah, I had to analyse hard to discover these well kept secrets!
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    I'm surprised only one person mentioned Thras, home of the Sload. I know they were in the last chapter, which makes it less likely, but equally ZOS has already developed the assets and lore, which makes it more likely.

I don't think there is an official map of anything beyond the main continent, but I like this one.

latest?cb=20120926224042

If this is the actual hint thras is possible id say
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not yokudan, its a lost island up until at least skyrim (4E)

Pyandonea isnt west of summerset so thats out

If this is an actual hint,

I could see, one of the islands NW of summerset like Herne or cespar, eyevea is also NW of summerset we do have it and it largely has no functionality, maybe some story dlc for eyevea? Thras is probably the last likely place, I believe thats underwater? Which is why I think its unlikely. I could be wrong on that tho

Personally I dont think this is the clue or we are looking at it wrong and the clue is the redguard, hammerfell seems very likely as zos has been going blue red yellow zones since wrothgar, so blue would be next
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cmon guys, Elsweyr? We have HALF a zone and a small island. This one wants to visit rimmen and senchal.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Next year chapter spoilers:

- Nerfs to sorcs
    - Nerfs to magdens
    - Nerfs do magDK regen

Yeah, I had to analyse hard to discover these well kept secrets!

You forgot the buffs to NBs and occasional large buffs to general stam specs like the enchants will be.

And no, Thras was sunk by All Flags Navy or so. Yokeda or so is also gone. It might be just a flat Nirn joke.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel