The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forlorn House in Shornhelm

stcairo
stcairo
✭✭
Can we get some Shornhelm love? :smile: This town has been my base for a long time, and I would really love to see some more housing options in Rivenspire. Ravenhurst is ok, but it's out in the middle of nowhere and the design is a bit generic. With the gothic/vampire theme of the region, it would be really good to see a gothic mansion. Or a seemingly innocent house, that has a basement worthy of a Vampire Lord. Just throwing this out there, and hoping for the best. Thanks for reading my suggestion. <3
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the house where Lazy Ludippe is sitting outside. That place actually has a hidden basement, and would be more or less perfect.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    stcairo wrote: »
    Perhaps the house where Lazy Ludippe is sitting outside. That place actually has a hidden basement, and would be more or less perfect.

Isn't the basement used in a quest?
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    stcairo wrote: »

Isn't the basement used in a quest?

Most certainly, so that would need to be moved in this case. :smile: But I'm sure the developers could find a good solution to that. Wouldn't have to be this house, by necessity. But it sure would be a fantastic location.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been requesting this for a long time. At the moment, my vampire is in Mournoth but I really want a gothic place in Rivenspire.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is pretty much half of the city that is cut off in the North-West? Plenty of space there for a decent sized medium house (once you have done the quest-line to unlock that area ofc)
    After the quest, the whole area is entirely pointless at the moment. Please, Please I want a house in Shornhelm!!
    Ravenhurst I actually think is one of the best medium houses, its potential is huge, and I enjoyed decorating it as a Tavern / Inn. Its just really out in the sticks :(
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    I'm really happy to see that I'm not alone in this. :smile: Ravenhurst is a great house, it's great for a hideaway - but I'm more of a urban blood sucker. :wink: The city is still my favourite place to craft and hang out, and a house there would be fantastic! The area you mentioned could be a really nice place for a gothic manor. :)
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to make it plain, the area with some of the absolute best story (Rivenspire) is sincerely lacking an excellent gothic vamp mansion in which I would be willing to drop sickening amounts of crowns on.

Thanks
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.