Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scars never Fade - bugged

Friar16
Friar16
Hello, I'm currently stuck on the quest "Scars never fade" in grahtwood. I have to fight an Argonian hunter but there aren't any and they are not spawming either.

is this already a known issue?
  • TontelDoos
    TontelDoos
    Soul Shriven
    beeen bugged whole day.
  • Throttlex
    Throttlex
    still bugged
  • Aleswall
    Aleswall
    ✭✭
    Bugged here too.
  • Damnotron
    Damnotron
    bugged for all. why support isnt answering at all? facepalm support...
  • Jnaathra
    Jnaathra
    ✭✭
    Bugged.
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    it is bugged yes but if u have the persuade skill which frankly why wouldnt u given 300+ skill points and money u could save you can just persuade her to tell you and u can move on with the quest its not a fix but if your a completionist like myself its better than coming back in a few weeks once its fixed

tested and worked 5 mins ago
    Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on April 6, 2014 2:11PM
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    sigh bugged, too weird that I have to waste 2 SP for alternate courses like intimidate and persuade
  • Ummaguma
    Ummaguma
    ✭✭✭
    so not amused :neutral_face:
    I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
  • Friar16
    Friar16
    Okey, this is how the quest worked again for me: i disbanded the quest and activated it again. I then went to the argonian who wants me to fight one of her hunters. I previously did not chose the persuave option but i did now and i was able to continue the quest.

I hope this helps for the rest of you.

note: also i did not see Kardavy's comment. it does indeed work when the persuave option is chosen!
    Edited by Friar16 on April 8, 2014 9:41AM
  • Blevin
    Blevin
    I'm stuck on this quest too. I've tried relogging and abandoning the quest, but can't get past the part where you're supposed to Duel a Hunter.
  • quickthorn
    quickthorn
    ✭✭
    Bugged for me too.
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    bugged
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • Boutique_All
    Boutique_All
    ✭✭
    Still bugged...bugger... I've been finding at least one every 10 levels...
  • Limiara
    Limiara
    Bugged
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't want to have to back track, do any mages guild quests to get Persuasion skill...reason being from an immersion standpoint, I'm not a mage! I mean I fight well enough and since there is no Thieves Guild yet, i at least felt OK doing the fighters guild stuff...I know i'm leaving potential skill points on the table but i'm trying to RPG this bugger and that just would seem odd to me! I don't want this toon to be a caster...only the world power w/ the soul gems...just a personal preference and this kind of bug really kills it! Here's hoping i can try again and get it to spawn correctly or I'll hope that it gets fixed soon! If anyone comes up w/ any other workaround, do tell! :)
  • jose92
    jose92
    Still bugged :(
  • Qhival
    Qhival
    ✭✭✭
    4 days and counting
    -Archival -Templar, NA
  • blackcules
    blackcules
    ✭✭
    And still bugged.
  • Azzouron
    Azzouron
    ✭✭
    It's still bugged . Has anyone managed to complete it without the persuade skill ?
    Azourelle, a V2 Imperial Templar and loyal protector of Queen Ayrenn.
    Hoarder of alchemy reagents, saviour of guar.
  • Darka
    Darka
    ✭✭
    Tried the usual, and nothing
    The Defender Gaming Community Est 2006
    Juganoth - Late Night Gaming on Ebon Heart Pact/Wabbajack
    Social Guild of Older Gamers
    "To Those who walked before us
    You made us what we are
    To Those who come after us
    Let us give as good as we got."
  • Zukie
    Zukie
    Still bugged.
  • Splintermans
    Bugged
  • Emrod
    Emrod
    All right.... It's been more than two days and 6 times that I abandon the quest and do it again from teh beginning... It does not solve the problem... No hunter to fight with. Why the support is not answering ? That would be nice to get an answer here...
    Anar kaluva tielyanna !
  • uncabewe
    uncabewe
    Still bugged. Waited several days to come back. Already abandoned quest and did everything else. Maybe this is being saved for maintenance downtime........
  • tobias.brannasb16_ESO
    Why is this not FIXED?!
  • Floppyjo
    Floppyjo
    ✭✭✭
    2017 and this has still not been fixed ... nice. Crown purchases have ceased at this time.
  • Phantorang
    Phantorang
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged, August 2017
    Fimbulwinter Recruiting true Vikings | Campaigns score | EU PC