The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyro to-do list

Norbi
Norbi
✭✭✭
Mister Wrobel said they plan to fix things before adding new cyro content so I thought I'd put together a brief list of what still needs to be done (this does not include gears or skills so don't talk about that)

1. Since you refuse to upgrade your servers, decrease the max population of full servers, maybe add another campaign in compensation

2. Why are walls that are shot through with siege repairable if you don't specifically hit the already broken door? Makes no sense.

3. Fix the chain-cc the guards do, really annoying.

4. Sprint bug (not a cyro problem, but it happens in there mostly so might aswell say it)

5. People sometimes appear resurectable when they're alive, fall beneath floors or stand still with 20% hp while dead, all caused by lag (probably fixed by doing #1, this only happens during prime time)

6. Watch PvPers stream and listen to their rants, most of them are not wrong.

Most are easy to do, it's only a matter of effort. :D

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love the other million bugs I get to be fixed too. And yeah the guards chain cc is so stupid, I couldn't do anything for about 5 seconds earlier while 3 players was attacking me all because the npcs ^^
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add to the list FIX THE FREAKING STUCK IN COMBAT BUG! Nothing is more frustrating.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of this is going to matter if they can't fix the lag and persistent performance issues in Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil is fundamentally designed for large scale combat, the campaigns suffer badly at low population, and players leave because they can't play due to lag and other performance issues.

The bugs are bad, yeah, but the fundamental inability to play at all at times is worse.
  • ayu_fever
    ayu_fever
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing i want zos to do to cyrodiil is to make a pve only version, just as an option for players who dont want to participate in pvp.
    would buy for 20k crowns!
    PS4 NA

all characters are members of the ebonheart pact master race
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT

main character:
    Rebekah Straight-Fire, breton templar healer: THE FATEBRINGER (dungeons, trials, pvp)
    —MERIDIA’S LUSTRANT— 1100+CP; alliance rank 21 (major grade 1); Rebekah is the most devoted and loyal follower of the lady of infinite energies and the highest ascendant of meridia’s purified legion and was forged from meridia’s brilliant radiance of purity.

other meta toons-
    Alexa Straight-Fire, breton warden healer: THE ALCHEMIST (dungeons, trials)
    Sasha Straight-Fire, nord dragonknight tank: THE UNBREAKABLE (dungeons, trials)
    Freyja Straight-Fire, nord warden tank: THE ICEBERG (dungeons, trials)
    Ororo Straight-Fire, dark elf magsorc: THE SHOCKWAVE (dungeons, trials)
    Michonne Straight-Fire, redguard stamDK: THE EVISCERATOR (dungeons, trials)

just for fun toons-
    Rhea Straight-Fire, wood elf warden stam healer: THE RANGER
    Shiva Straight-Fire, high elf warden ice mage: THE CRYOMANCER
    Morgana Straight-Fire, dark elf necromancer solo play: THE DEATHSINGER
    Lucille Straight-Fire, dark elf nightblade solo play: THE VOIDWALKER
    Diana Straight-Fire, nord templar tank: THE CLERIC
    Falsetto Straight-Fire, orc stamsorc werewolf: THE THUNDERHOWL
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Add to the list FIX THE FREAKING STUCK IN COMBAT BUG! Nothing is more frustrating.

So annoying. The stupid slow cc chain from guards is infuriating.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • SakuraRush
    SakuraRush
    ✭✭✭
    ayu_fever wrote: »
    the thing i want zos to do to cyrodiil is to make a pve only version, just as an option for players who dont want to participate in pvp.
    would buy for 20k crowns!

Keeping in mind that the moment you split a PvP area into PvP and carebears you effectively kill the PvP portion. Just look at what happened to Felucca in UO when the split happened.

• Norbi
    Norbi
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I totally forgot the stuck-in-combat bug. The most important thing to fix would be the lag, but we all know that we're not getting upgraded servers or it would've come years ago. Just lower the max population of campaigns and/or put incentives on the infrequently visited places of Cyro so the players spread out on the map more, causing less lag.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Norbi wrote: »
    Mister Wrobel said they plan to fix things before adding new cyro content so I thought I'd put together a brief list of what still needs to be done (this does not include gears or skills so don't talk about that)

1. Since you refuse to upgrade your servers, decrease the max population of full servers, maybe add another campaign in compensation

2. Why are walls that are shot through with siege repairable if you don't specifically hit the already broken door? Makes no sense.

3. Fix the chain-cc the guards do, really annoying.

4. Sprint bug (not a cyro problem, but it happens in there mostly so might aswell say it)

5. People sometimes appear resurectable when they're alive, fall beneath floors or stand still with 20% hp while dead, all caused by lag (probably fixed by doing #1, this only happens during prime time)

6. Watch PvPers stream and listen to their rants, most of them are not wrong.

Most are easy to do, it's only a matter of effort. :D

First off, as much as I like to blame wrobel for everything, brian wheeler works on cyro
    secondly i dont really think anything can be done by him for most of these

1 this is a general zos problem but better servers would have to come from the top

2 if one area of the wall is not underfire its repairable, makes since to me

3 ok ya I will agree with this, cyro guards are annoying

4 last i heard zos was working on this but having issues idenifiting whats causing it or it could have been how to fix it

5 you said it, this is a problem with the servers. and maybe cc's