The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FOREVER TRADING [TRADE] [VIVEC CITY]

CooksWithoutARecipe
Do you have wares if the walker has coin? FOREVER TRADING is getting rich in Vivec City and we want you to join us! A friendly and helpful well-established guild, we have all kinds of goodies!

Our focus is making gold and having fun doing it. Not sure how to make gold? Our busy kiosk in Vivec city makes it easy and we're happy to help you learn!

We have PvE and PvP social event as well as weekly auctions and raffles.

Our guild house includes DLC crafting stations, a transmute station, and a growing selection of mundus stones.

Players of all levels and factions are welcome.

We currently have a weekly requirement of 10k contributed to the guild (raffle ticket purchase) OR 150k in sales on the trader.

Our membership fluctuates between 450-500 members; we regularly prune inactives or those not in good standing and recruit new members.

If you have questions about the guild or, better yet, want to join us, contact us by sending an in-game mail to me, @cookswithoutarecipe, or the guild account @forevertrading.
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    We have 17 openings available right now! Join us, unburden yourself from that heavy craft bag, and enjoy your piles of gold!
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    26 open spots. Message me in game to join!
  • thefixerupper
    I sent a in-game message :)
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    I tried to invite you, but it said you couldn't join more guilds. Just send me another mail when you've got a spot!
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    We've currently got 4 open spots. Send me a message in game if you need a good place to sell all your extra dremora pages and apple bobbing fragments!
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    We cleaned out inactives and have 24 openings! Come join us!
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since a similar thread already exists we will be closing this one down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.