The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Shattering Rocks, Wrecking Blow, & Flames of Oblivion

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can shattering rocks provide an off-balance buff when used on a target instead of a heal?

Can wrecking blow actually provide a 20% buff to all damage (previously was pre empower nerf) or provide an increased physical penetration buff?

Can flames of oblivion go back to an AoE that also buffs ardent flame DoTs when a target is damaged by it (No magicka 1s drain just a flat cost with timed expire).
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best place for suggestions is the Combat & Character Mechanics subforums.

PTS forums is for planned changes that ZOS is already making and heading to Live ... not changes they may or may not consider.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoops was in the wrong category @ZOS_GregoryV you got this chief?
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    Whoops was in the wrong category @ZOS_GregoryV you got this chief?

It has been moved to a more appropriate section.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV
    Thanks mate
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would honestly be amazing if FoO could do poison dmg based on highest stat you have.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ragnarock41
    What I want for FoO is to be a "Flex" skill where the ability would change based off of your highest stat so if your highest stat leans towards Magicka it'll be fire whereas if it leans toward Stamina, it would be poison.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l