The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The State of PvP: Bleeds

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Enjoy:

VMeIhnU.jpg?1
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, that you can remove crowd control abilities by pressing attack and block at the same time? :trollface:
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, at least it was two people instead of just one doing that, right? :/
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel that. I have seen 14k Rending bleeds more than a few times on BG death recaps.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But like Sorcs are OP God's that do not have to build for defense to be unkillable.

OMG, I'm sick, obviously Stam is way more dominate
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oSc0tXB.jpg?1

This is non cp btw.

I won't stop posting till bleeds got a rebalance
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zzz. The counter to bleeds is more healing.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a L2P issue
  • lucky_dutch
    lucky_dutch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha you are going to LOVE murkmire. Bleeds proccing weapon enchants on-cd.

Just one application of rending does so much damage that a medium Armor user cannot heal through it with Vigor and rally. That’s one ability, no light attacks or anything.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »

It's funny because that was the answer to Sloads as well and it's gotten me to build for that again. Ironically; I then feel like I need bleeds myself since they overcome the need for damage stats and penetration yet can still crit; which really means heals and crit resist is the counter.

Soon we all can be in impregnable, keeping HOTs up while trying to bleed each other out.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny how bad bleeds are with a good team though.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the counter to sload is more healing.

oh wait...
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Soon we all can be in impregnable, keeping HOTs up while trying to bleed each other out.

don't forget potl and dbos stack.

Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A game doesn't suck per se

Things in said game, make for a *** game.

72GI3sn.jpg?1

Also, double procs, becouse DW wasn't cancer enough

• Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But like Sorcs are OP God's that do not have to build for defense to be unkillable.

OMG, I'm sick, obviously Stam is way more dominate

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/431717/mag-sorcs-are-slow-and-debilitated-in-a-pvp-environment/p1
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is the counter to getting killed in general... or be a nightblade and avoid the damage in the first place
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think the patch killed build diversity....and bleed builds are just dead boring
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no enchant procs, im disappointed.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A weapon skill dot + infused dmg glyph + bleeds are all op on its own, but put together and you have....sad times.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    no enchant procs, im disappointed.

Poisoned weapon is an enchant proc. it porcced double
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »

That is the counter to getting killed in general... or be a nightblade and avoid the damage in the first place

well the thing is ... even nb has its problems when you get chased by stamplars spamming jabs and other ppl spamming blockade and flare lmfao. And im really glad they broke shade as well, as it is super inconsistent and only works on flat ground as far as I can tell. With the current mobility options, you just cant play alone or duo and expect to do well. And medium has its problems as well, 7 pieces of medium give you 3.5 sec snare immunity with shuffle, compared to forward momentums' 4 seconds its just plainly stupid.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on October 26, 2018 9:55AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well the thing is ... even nb has its problems when you get chased by stamplars spamming jabs and other ppl spamming blockade and flare lmfao. And im really glad they broke shade as well, as it is super inconsistent and only works on flat ground as far as I can tell. With the current mobility options, you just cant play alone or duo and expect to do well. And medium has its problems as well, 7 pieces of medium give you 3.5 sec snare immunity with shuffle, compared to forward momentums' 4 seconds its just plainly stupid.

Only problem here: Templars can not spam jabs currently ;)
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

Only problem here: Templars can not spam jabs currently ;)

And when they can, they don't connect
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never stop

HQ8EJjx.jpg

If you are new, a friendly tip. after PvE just uninstall
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    I will never stop

HQ8EJjx.jpg

In order for his bleeds to have done that much damage over 4 seconds, he had to have massive wd, master axes, large crit modifier and crit on every tick. That or my math is off, but that number doesnt make any sense.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never stop

HQ8EJjx.jpg

In order for his bleeds to have done that much damage over 4 seconds, he had to have massive wd, master axes, large crit modifier and crit on every tick. That or my math is off, but that number doesnt make any sense.

He was tankier then heavy armor
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will never stop

HQ8EJjx.jpg

Ok actually looked at my math again. That number is feasible. Forgot that master's axe bonus can crit. Still guy needed a lot of weapon damage for that and a few crits.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never stop

HQ8EJjx.jpg

Ok actually looked at my math again. That number is feasible. Forgot that master's axe bonus can crit. Still guy needed a lot of weapon damage for that and a few crits.

The game is unplayable
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    This patch is atrocious for pvp. My death recap is almost always full of "bleed" and "oblivion" damage.
    Stamina builds didn't need another gift.
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just took 6k of oblivion damage from 3 ticks of something on top of a massive bleed.

I'm a magplar and this is brutal I feel real bad for everyone else other then nbs maybe.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭