The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Event Tickets

Seminolegirl1992
Seminolegirl1992
✭✭✭✭✭
When the event first began on the eighteenth, I'm pretty sure I got my ticket after the first boss I killed. Probably early evening in U.S. Eastern time. I decided to kill other types of bosses for the dremora skulls and did all seven just for the achievement. I get on today (19th) and do 5/7- I get golden skulls but was too lazy to do arena and trial two days in a row. I did not get a ticket at all today. It is now October 20th (definitely past the 20 hour reset) but I am only at 1/12 tickets. This seems like a bug to me. Anyone else have the same issue?
@Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems we only get a ticket on the first dremora skull. The 20 hour lock out also seems to be per event so the dolmen has a different lockout than a group dungeon for the dremora skull.

At least the best I can figure it out. It is a poor design to have 7 different 20 hour lockouts and nothing to track it by, IMO.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not gotten event tickets for 2 days now with my main NA account. It's very frustrating.

I know I'm doing it correctly as I have 2/12 on EU. For some reason it's just not dropping for my main account and I can't understand why. I have seen other reports of it happening too.
    idk wrote: »
    It is a poor design to have 7 different 20 hour lockouts and nothing to track it by, IMO.

100% agree with this, it really should have had a global reset.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with you both- this was definitely done poorly with the 20 hour lockout per skull. Would be easy to track with a 2 a.m. reset.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Help please :3
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update- just now, I got my second event ticket, though I've participated three days.
  • LoLiPoPW
    LoLiPoPW
    ✭✭
    We are on day 4 and I and a few others only have 2 tickets. I got my first at 10:30 am with my first delve boss. Same with friday. I do my delve bosses with dailies at or after the same time each day. I should have 4 tickets . I only have 2. Am I missing something?
  • joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    I receive my tickets everyday, have now four. But after reading this and searching in minion I found an add-on called "event tickets". It won't fix the issue but at least you can track the timer. Yes it would be simpler with daily global timer. You can try to contact support.
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I receive my tickets everyday, have now four. But after reading this and searching in minion I found an add-on called "event tickets". It won't fix the issue but at least you can track the timer. Yes it would be simpler with daily global timer. You can try to contact support.

Thank you so much for this!
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 2 when I should have 3. Logged in Thursday night after work, got my first event ticket. I next logged in on Saturday afternoon and then did not get a dremora skull or event ticket from my first activity. I did go to do other things and received dremora skulls but still no ticket. Logged in last night and got my 2nd event ticket.

I put in a support ticket for the missing one on Saturday, we'll see if they credit my account with 1 event ticket or they tell me they can't determine if what I'm saying is true or not. I know its stupid, but I probably won't chase the feathers that hard if I am not credited with the missing event ticket. I mean, this whole thing is going to take forever already. If it can glitch out and not credit you, and then that can't be corrected, that sounds like the opposite of a good time.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    I have also participated every day and only have 5 tickets when others have 6