The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing

mrbeaujengels1
I bought some trees in the in hoúse perchase tab, they say there animated but nothing seems to move( not even leaves), whats up with that?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there petals dropping from the trees? Most of the animated trees are ones that have petals that fall.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought some trees in the in hoúse perchase tab, they say there animated but nothing seems to move( not even leaves), whats up with that?

They should sway in the wind, if it says 'Animated'. Are you sure they aren't moving?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by qbit on October 19, 2018 7:57PM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first, what is the name of the trees you have bought?

See ESO trees.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ETROOPER3
    ETROOPER3
    I'm looking for breton statue fighters Guild, does anyone know where it is?
    Edited by ETROOPER3 on October 25, 2018 8:37PM