The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Telvanni furnishing plans source(s)?

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the great Arteum wardrobe nerf of 2018, I've resumed my daily runs of Dreloth Family Tomb urns to feed my furnishing plan habit and I noticed that I have never pulled a Telvanni plan, of any quality, out of one of those urns. Hlaalu - check, Dres - check, Redoran - check, Telvanni - crickets.

Are Telvanni plans just that much rarer, or are they not part of the container loot pool at all? They existed prior to Morrowind plans being sold for writ vouchers, so I know they are acquirable somehow, I just haven't figured out how.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I pulled the Telvanni Bookcase, Organic plan prior to the furnishing documents. Like you, I've returned to the Dreloth tomb and have looted a Telvanni Arched Light, Organic Azure plan. So, they're still dropping, but they are rare. It might be that the drop rate on them is lower, or just that there are so few of them in comparison to the others.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the Telvanni plans I've gotten were from pickpocketing. One from a servant (throne), one from a noble (couch), and one from a pilgrim (desk). Always the third item, too.

Never found one in a container, personally.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from my experience, they are super SUPER rare from containers and they are on a rarer side from documents. all but 3 of the telvani patterns that I looted personaly rather then bought from traders - came from documents.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"