The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Calling all you Magic NBs out there

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I need some advice, so I just finished leveling my NB and would like some help on what sets/skills to use for Solo/Pug group PvP

Ideally I would love a Gank/Bomb build but since I've never played a NB before I thought it would be best starting with something easier and not too demanding

For gear anything that I dont have to do any trials, Overland/Crafted would be easier as I can get access to those easier
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, Spinners and Vicious Death combine to be the best bomber sets and can also work pretty well on a gank build with just a few skill changes.

If you are going full gank though, I personally would recommend War Maiden and Spinners, or you could run the Lover Mundus and run War Maiden and Innate Axiom for powerful class/magic skill damage, which is all of your ganking skills. With those 2 sets, you are adding 800 damage to: Soul Harvest, Impale. Lotus Fan, Concealed Weapon and Swallow Soul. Which is basically your entire front bar for ganking.

Dual Swords front bar are almost a must though. Because you don't have room to slot a destro skill on your bar.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    HDual Swords front bar are almost a must though. Because you don't have room to slot a destro skill on your bar.

Jaws is pretty right on the ganker approach. I would also suggest looking into the destro approach, however, if you tend to play groups. I have seen some massively OP destro bombers in Cyro, but it's a different play style.

Edited my crap spelling
    Edited by Gorilla on October 23, 2018 3:29AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »
    HDual Swords front bar are almost a must though. Because you don't have room to slot a destro skill on your bar.

Jaws is pretty right on the ganker approach. I would also suggest looking into the destroy approach, however, if you tend to play groups. I have seen some massively OP destroy bombers in Cyro, but it's a different play style.

I just need to learn the rotation etc the more I play the more I'll learn