Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Cant even submit a ticket.

Krugan1048
I have been trying to submit a ticket for 3 hours reguarding not getting the event ticket drop from a boss. I go and key in my info, and of course, it says it doesn't recognize the email, or user ID. I then try to simply create an account using the email that YOUR system doesn't recognize, and it says there is already an account associated with that email. So again I try to create an account using my other email address and I get a message saying I have to verify my information from an email that was sent to me. Thing is it's been 3 hours, and no email. And before you ask the question, yes, I looked in all files. So my question is, do you just not want to be bothered with customer service, or is this simply a glitch to keep people from submitting tickets reguarding thing broke in your game. Thanks in advance for your quick response.