The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

is it possible to cansel today account actions?

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭✭
Today my little sister enter in my account in game and spent all my money (about 900k) buing different decor items for villa? Is it possible to cansel all actions on my character in game for today and return money?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log a tick in game dude. You never know. They have been know to help with things like this.

When they send you the auto response reply tot the email
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Log a tick in game dude. You never know. They have been know to help with things like this.

When they send you the auto response reply tot the email

Please tell me how to log a ticket in game?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F1 to open help.
    Edited by Elsonso on October 15, 2018 12:31PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol why you gave your password to some kid? It's your fault that you lost your gold.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Lol why you gave your password to some kid? It's your fault that you lost your gold.

Probably console. Harder to control access.

Edit... I take that back. They are on PC.
    Edited by Elsonso on October 15, 2018 12:31PM
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe this my sister did it, hehe.....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭

You must be fun at parties :D.

On the Topic it worth a shoot, you have to write a ticket ingame then you will get the answer on your email not ingame.
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    I sent request in game.
    I must be online in game to get answer or not?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeroBad wrote: »

You must be fun at parties :D.
    Maybe. Bet when they go to leave they don't ask their 8 yr old brother to bring the car around though.

If you're on PC, which I assume you are given the thread category, there's no reason your password (Steam or PC either one) should be accessible to anyone else.

Nothing will come from this but a hard earned lesson.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    So let me see if I have this right. You either gave your sister your password to your account for ESO that you play on your computer that you have to enter every time you start the game OR you share an account with your sister and she spent all your gold on the shared account. I'm pretty sure that both of those are against the Terms of Service for the game. Now you are wanting ESO to give you back gold that she used to buy stuff from the broker because YOU gave her the password for whatever reason you have? Dude seriously you expect them to return your gold to you, give the seller of the house items back their item instead, AND take away the gold from the seller of the stuff she bought. I'm sorry but you sound like an entitled prick who shouldn't have given her your password in the first place. Too bad so sad for what happened. Maybe change your password so she can't get on your account.
  • crazy_catman21
    crazy_catman21
    ✭✭✭
    Alt+F4 & it cancels all your purchases
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they're on steam, it streamlines out the login process so you never need to enter your password. Also, so your account isn't password protected at all, locally. :\

And, of course, Steam helpfully stores its own login.

EDIT: I should add, probably. It does that with every MMO that it integrates login into that I've played. Which doesn't include ESO, but I suspect the behavior is the same.
    Edited by starkerealm on October 16, 2018 4:44AM
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    I got unswer from support.

"After reviewing your account we're able to see the transactions that were made however, in order to receive a refund we will need you to deconstruct all of the items you do not want then send us a rough estimate of how much gold you are missing. Once we have confirmation that this is done we will be able to review and issue a refund."

I hope they will help me and I will get my money back.

P/S That wasnt mistake that I gave password to my sister. I wanted that she played in TESO cause she was in guest. And she wanted to make my house more beautiful therefore she bought many decor items.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which PC server are you on traveller?

If your home is a little empty then let us know the sort of things you like.

Maybe collectively we can find you a few spare things to make the home less empty yes?

This one knows she has a few things she has not used in the storage trunks.

That way your sister will never need to make your house look nice again.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game should have the ability to exchange any vendor purchased item for full price in gold, telvar or AP within a reasonable time frame like 2 hours. Of course this would not affect guild trader purchases.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Just a thought. Have seen it in other games and it would be a nice QoL addition.
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    Which PC server are you on traveller?

If your home is a little empty then let us know the sort of things you like.

Maybe collectively we can find you a few spare things to make the home less empty yes?

This one knows she has a few things she has not used in the storage trunks.

That way your sister will never need to make your house look nice again.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I am on Europe PC server. @POMEH
    If you have some items you dont need it, please visit my house and decor it.
    Zenimax presented me Psijik villa but I have no items to decor it.
    And I dont wanna waste money on it cause I am saving it for crowns.
    For good items I can work as tank in trials. I am warden 500 CP
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah traveller it is not possible, this one does not think, for us to just come to your house and decorate it with things from our own inventories.

This one though will see what she has in storage that might be useful to you and mail you a few things later on.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POMEH wrote: »
    I got unswer from support.

"After reviewing your account we're able to see the transactions that were made however, in order to receive a refund we will need you to deconstruct all of the items you do not want then send us a rough estimate of how much gold you are missing. Once we have confirmation that this is done we will be able to review and issue a refund."

I hope they will help me and I will get my money back.

P/S That wasnt mistake that I gave password to my sister. I wanted that she played in TESO cause she was in guest. And she wanted to make my house more beautiful therefore she bought many decor items.

Glad you got a cool response, many people give Customer Support a hard time, but when they offer to help with things like this I think thats mega service.

Glad you got it sorted @POMEH
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    Ah traveller it is not possible, this one does not think, for us to just come to your house and decorate it with things from our own inventories.

This one though will see what she has in storage that might be useful to you and mail you a few things later on.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thank You Santie Claws.
    Let the path under your paws be paved with soft grass.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few little things sent.

If you do not feel able to furnish such a large place then perhaps just take one of the rooms at the back as your home - a little home of your own in a vast abandoned ruin.

Make one small area look good rather than trying to fill all the space.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    I got refund. Support solved my problem. The best game - the best support. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8JRBpMuZk
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks for reporting back.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will be round to see the house over the weekend :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tip of the day:

Be nice to your sister or you never know what will happen when you are not around. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit will be round to see the house over the weekend :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Santie Claws watch this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443315/pomehs-grand-psijic-villa-video#latest
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contacting support for this sounds like wasting zos time. How can your sister, a kid, have access to your login details? Only way that can happen is if you gave the login information to her. That is strictly forbidden in the TOS, and for good reason. But ZOS are really kind for reverting the purchases, I have to say. Very nice support at least.

Does this mean we can now revert purchases ingame when we change our mind...? "My kid did it..."

Edited by Jayman1000 on October 30, 2018 7:36PM
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the daftness. I’m handing out a lot of shovels today.

YOU SIR ARE IN VOLATION FOR HAVING A KID IN THE HOUSE AND DARING TO NOT WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT HER RUNNING AROUND A BIT WHILE YOURE AFK!

I did the same once. Lost a soul gem. She actually made me a little gold. Better give me the ban hammer...

Kudos to ZOS for helping out.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    Contacting support for this sounds like wasting zos time. How can your sister, a kid, have access to your login details? Only way that can happen is if you gave the login information to her. That is strictly forbidden in the TOS, and for good reason. But ZOS are really kind for reverting the purchases, I have to say. Very nice support at least.

Does this mean we can now revert purchases ingame when we change our mind...? "My kid did it..."

One thought comes to mind:

So, I can't remember where I ran across this, I want to say the old Guild Wars boards, but there was a user complaining about how their little brother had deleted a bunch of their characters and left, (or maybe disbanded) their guild. Turned out their mother had demanded they let said kid have a turn at the game.

Honestly not sure on the details though. It's been years.