The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Post your Grand Psijic Villa

• Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    This house was going to be way too big for me, so I really cut down its size by making it into a smallish cave. I took the spot that appealed to me the most, and made a dome around it with those huge volcanic plugs, and then made my way back to the spawn spot.

As my cave system incorporates lovely waterfalls, I had to make it wellness resort themed.

The teaser:
    gGaJcVi.jpg

The entrance + hallway to the cave
    You get ported straight into the cave system.
    UWFqEsf.jpg

But I made a bit of a "window" to get a view of the water, and Arteum:
    cG38aaG.jpg

I had to incorporate this waterfall, not only because it's beautiful, but also because you will hear the sound of flowing water already contributes to the relaxing atmosphere of this amazing resort. Tythis Andromo will also check here your reservation.
    HJturdv.jpg
    nqaDzjl.jpg
    tL9quJ4.jpg

Further down the hallway to the actual domed cave:
    znl1FcW.jpg
    Pm7pZqh.jpg
    SHaWXpI.jpg
    aUXdgW2.jpg

Entrance to the actual resort
    CfOh5dF.jpg

Some overview shots, some with a good view of the resorts hot tub
    CS1eIfs.jpg
    J7dRAOZ.jpg
    JAeFh7p.jpg
    znvKWDE.jpg

The restaurant
    5Al1Z6K.jpg
    poXBY61.jpg

The steam room
    The Entrance.
    Don't worry these are magical curtains and more than able to contain the steam. >.>
    ZKFAQZq.jpg

The interior.
    The steam enters the room via a special room tile, beautifully crafted by a brilliant Argonian craftswoman.
    And the water pool helps to up the hydrogen level in the room even more.
    OJN1AED.jpg
    FCMX8wa.jpg[img][/img]

The "Treatments" Room
    This is the place where you can get your massage, hammam or facial.

The Entrance
    kxmJHyr.jpg

The Interior
    jsZzOxM.jpg
    NOFjkRu.jpg
    oXGFDVh.jpg

The Rest "Room"
    No Wellness resort is complete without a place where you can sit to read a book, or lie down on a comfy bed.

To the side of the building there is a stairway to the roof of the building
    jVfTcwr.jpg

Comfy couches and bookcases for some light reading material
    Y2ySX5D.jpg

A semi closed off space, where you can lie down on one of the two comfy beds:
    8vhTGmf.jpg
    1lS8CYS.jpg

A "hidden" area behind the waterfall
    For the adventurous visitor, behind the natural water spring, and behind the waterfall, there is a small somewhat hidden area, where you can retreat.

SBp0O6n.jpg
    EOLw8cH.jpg

Wow! What an awesome idea! :) I wish I was that creative.
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Well I finally finished! Used all the slots and added a load more cool stuff like the Grandfather Clocks and fountains etc...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/e1pWGxmXcwUx927TA
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not finished decorating my villa, but I have solved the problem of the 700 furniture in the following way.
    Making the interior as if it was abandoned.
    181021095023382805.png

In this way, I can properly decorate the garden.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Incognitius that is absolutely gorgeous! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Psijic Villa now has living quarters! Finally my characters can get away from the horrid noises of the construction crews! :p
    The Great Room & Dining Area
    2xzd4ofb9cga.png
    ljg3t8ik1jui.png
    uk48w8c4ygu2.png
    g6wgz6scmrwb.png
    The comfy cozy bedroom! Magic Kitteh approves!
    bjtb29v85cho.png
    e9l3pjwnp5l6.png
    ucn3br86w0km.png
    0z2zeer7whnf.png

Tip: I find much of the blue lighting items in the game to be WAY too bright and cold. But I discovered that when paired with regular candlelight, the harsh blue and soft white mix into an almost natural sunlight quality! Yay!

Tip 2: Want to save some item slots? Create animations using Essential Housing Tools to move items you'd like to "recycle" from the main house area to the suites, or the outdoors to the indoors or suites. Then create triggers for the animations that are fired when you use the appropriate doors! It's also great for creating the illusion of your pets following you from room to room. Magic Kitteh will follow me no matter where I am in the house! =D
    Edited by mayasunrising on October 22, 2018 6:29AM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysanne wrote: »
    I have not finished decorating my villa, but I have solved the problem of the 700 furniture in the following way.
    Making the interior as if it was abandoned.
    181021095023382805.png

In this way, I can properly decorate the garden.

OMG I LOL'd so hard. That's brilliant @Mysanne ! :p

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is currently a warehouse. Likely to remain that way unless ZOS figures out that indoors and outdoors CAN have separate furnishing limits. Give me 700 indoor slots and 700 outdoor slots and how about at least 100 for each of the rooms that are behind a door and therefore ALSO in their own instance? THEN I will be excited about this villa instead of painfully disappointed. AGAIN.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrolthar wrote: »
    Wow! What an awesome idea! :) I wish I was that creative.

I'm actually not that creative. ^^" I especially stumble at building houses from nothing.

But I am very good at getting inspiration from other people's work. ;-) So in time I hope I can do something with Hunter's Glade that's still waiting to be decorated.
    @Incognitius that is absolutely gorgeous! <3

Thanks! It helps that the place itself is gorgeous to start with. ;-)

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Incognitius

What an inventive way of making use of just the outside. With an exterior like this, who needs to go inside? It's an inside in itself.

You've created a truly magical and beautiful wellness spa, where one's body and soul can be pampered in lovely surroundings and lush vegetation.

I love your use of the Alinor walls/fences and retaining walls for various purposes. I especially loved the steam room and the treatment room. No, heck, I loved it all. <3

The whole effect is a feast to the eyes!

Edited by Aurie on October 27, 2018 12:29AM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    @Incognitius

What an inventive way of making use of just the outside. With an exterior like this, who needs to go inside? It's an inside in itself.

You've created a truly magical and beautiful wellness spa, where one's body and soul can be pampered in lovely surroundings and lush vegetation.

I love your use of the Alinor walls/fences and retaining walls for various purposes. I especially loved the steam room and the treatment room. No, heck, I loved it all. <3

The whole effect is a feast to the eyes!

Thanks! Feasting the eyes was the goal. :)

• Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My classroom for Practical Magic is complete.

edak02hoglab.png
    m1dwasjv373t.png
    9o2m5ivsbyyw.png
  • Filomel
    Filomel
    Soul Shriven
    Some you guys are making me green with envy! Such beautiful arrangements and ideas.

I've decided that the room in the back of the villa should be Filomel's trophy room. Behold!

H0cCRHx.png
    JptFJro.png
    zqhbASG.png
    GJ8oLMf.png

And one with the proud Bosmer owner herself:
    a9K5wi9.png

This will finally motivate me to finish all the dungeons and collect all the trophies and busts. I was surprised, the trophies look much nicer when properly lit. The colors pop out and the surfaces are shiny.

Obviously, this is still a work in progress. But working on it is fun.
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    Filomel wrote: »
    Some you guys are making me green with envy! Such beautiful arrangements and ideas.

I've decided that the room in the back of the villa should be Filomel's trophy room. Behold!

H0cCRHx.png
    JptFJro.png
    zqhbASG.png
    GJ8oLMf.png

And one with the proud Bosmer owner herself:
    a9K5wi9.png

This will finally motivate me to finish all the dungeons and collect all the trophies and busts. I was surprised, the trophies look much nicer when properly lit. The colors pop out and the surfaces are shiny.

Obviously, this is still a work in progress. But working on it is fun.
    The lighting looks awesome!
  • Filomel
    Filomel
    Soul Shriven
    Kumba_Ya wrote: »
    The lighting looks awesome!

Thank you! I'm quite happy with it. It's Daedric candles sets, and Breton sconces, plus a few of those Psijic glowing orbs. Oh, and a few Daedric table braziers and chandeliers. The contrast between blue and yellow lights works more pleasantly than I would've thought.
    Edited by Filomel on October 29, 2018 3:43AM
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I created a thread for mine here as I turned my villa into Hogwarts. It was a LOT of fun.
    Edited by PocketNova on October 30, 2018 9:23AM
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    I finally managed/worked out how to do a short video tour. At 694 slots for main furnishings but feels quite full to me.

https://youtu.be/nciaYkL0RJo
  • sashabeear1000
    The bar in a villa I decorated for a friend.jxjjx9h9jw6n.png
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    I use it as closet space, a warehouse of items for other houses. Just kept thinking too many people now have this house ill build elsewhere. Its a beautiful house though.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a few to share.

The front, looking down from above the entrance
    gii4xjw6on1s.jpg

Nocturnal statue
    q8u6be0hf5un.jpg

Smokin' Peryrite statue
    4ej6fct7a9rs.jpg

Stairway up to the waterfall
    1qnns3bg3ezu.jpg

Pretty path to the gazebo
    dbpo8bp4qwjc.jpg

The gazebo bar
    2taulrg93hdq.jpg

Main room
    l6v16cd4sizg.jpg

Skooma den/bathhouse
    sutti7s1x38a.jpg

I've still got some slots open and need to add some little touches, but even with the item limit, I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to do so far.
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on November 7, 2018 4:39PM
  • TaliColdwater
    TaliColdwater
    ✭✭✭
    Omg, all of these are so creative! I wish I had the imagination (and the funding, lol) to do all of this!
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my project. Everything is still work in progress, but I'm getting somewhere at least. There's still 150 slots left, which are reserved for the balconies.

Screenshot-20190609-222236.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222337.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222425.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222433.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222448.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222456.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222507.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222512.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222523.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222534.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222551.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222558.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222609.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222617.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222700.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222712.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222727.png
    Screenshot-20190609-222733.png
    Screenshot-20190609-224357.png
    Edited by thorwyn on June 10, 2019 12:29PM
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • Silvervind
    Silvervind
    ✭✭✭
    I have decorated my Psijic villa 2 times.

The old version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sbNYDleQo

The new version
    The garden
    0pt7ble9hlyh.png
    1u1vkcmakb4k.png
    m4axg1s0yjl7.png
    vggn0e0xn1s3.png
    fg94vizp9bod.png
    gm9a6i00j2yw.png
    xju9vhqk5s37.png
    xxdwyf086v5h.png
    rqrwczphtvzt.png
    wpw5r3qu26jd.png
    ndfl3fa94pgz.png
    bpo0zjmf6ktp.png

The inside
    6nzhdu6dglun.png
    9ql50vyuejml.png
    gukbrb62af1q.png
    ft3777ba15sd.png
    j290il3p5e15.png
    5lt9ko40klxh.png
    l2n4hladb09o.png
    n88f1l7wid01.png
    pjll9bjbx6m1.png
    p1llkgoe2238.png
    ln6g0ejd8hf3.png
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    Silvervind wrote: »
    I have decorated my Psijic villa 2 times.

The old version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sbNYDleQo

The new version
    The garden
    0pt7ble9hlyh.png
    1u1vkcmakb4k.png
    m4axg1s0yjl7.png
    vggn0e0xn1s3.png
    fg94vizp9bod.png
    gm9a6i00j2yw.png
    xju9vhqk5s37.png
    xxdwyf086v5h.png
    rqrwczphtvzt.png
    wpw5r3qu26jd.png
    ndfl3fa94pgz.png
    bpo0zjmf6ktp.png

The inside
    6nzhdu6dglun.png
    9ql50vyuejml.png
    gukbrb62af1q.png
    ft3777ba15sd.png
    j290il3p5e15.png
    5lt9ko40klxh.png
    l2n4hladb09o.png
    n88f1l7wid01.png
    pjll9bjbx6m1.png
    p1llkgoe2238.png
    ln6g0ejd8hf3.png

is there a video of the garden villa ?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dvafzs918cie.png
    7v18bknrgi77.png
    78uvkvn9pdfs.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to whoever revived this post! I just took a look back and so lovely! Especially @mayasunrising , @Incognitius , @thorwyn , @Hrolthar, @Silvervind ! So serene and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing <3
    Edited by Delphinia on July 8, 2019 5:04PM
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    np
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    @Silvervind i would really like to see a video of the garden im very curious of how u made the inside.
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to have to steal your kitchen ideas @mergadeth , I just love how you have set the kitchen up! The achievement area looks amazing too, and the rest of the villa is really good, but that kitchen... love it!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Silvervind
    Silvervind
    ✭✭✭