The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New to Eu Server requires mature guild

morph1976
morph1976
Hi guys I'm new to Eu Server but not eso. I have a cp250 toon on NA server but due to time difference I didn't find the guilds useful. Looking for friendly mature guild focussing mainly on Pve. I'm currently a level 30 stamblade focusing on dps and crafting skill lines. I'm on most evenings and weekends based in uk. My gt is evasivegalaxy41
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Hello friend.

You are more than welcome to join my guild. Please be aware that it is reaaaally small guild. Only me and two of my friends.
    Still dont be afraid. We are also on other active guilds that do dailies, dungeons, trials, farm run etc. I am 38yrs old so I hope it's mature enough :) I am at cp 1023 and my friends are over 1000 also. We have multible toons. Tanks, healers and DD's. We all have completed all of the vet trials and hardmodes on all except vAS and Cloudrest.

I will send an invite for you and we will help you get started on EU server. If you feel that you want to change for bigger guilds that is okay for sure. I am playing every day at least 2-3 hours, usually more than that. On saturdays I dont find that much of time but on the other days for sure.

• Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a werewolf only guild if youre interested. Msg my GT- Chrysa1is if you want to join.
  • BlyatPound
    BlyatPound
    ✭✭
    shack80 wrote: »
    Hello friend.

You are more than welcome to join my guild. Please be aware that it is reaaaally small guild. Only me and two of my friends.
    Still dont be afraid. We are also on other active guilds that do dailies, dungeons, trials, farm run etc. I am 38yrs old so I hope it's mature enough :) I am at cp 1023 and my friends are over 1000 also. We have multible toons. Tanks, healers and DD's. We all have completed all of the vet trials and hardmodes on all except vAS and Cloudrest.

I will send an invite for you and we will help you get started on EU server. If you feel that you want to change for bigger guilds that is okay for sure. I am playing every day at least 2-3 hours, usually more than that. On saturdays I dont find that much of time but on the other days for sure.

Hi Shack, your small guild might be what I'm looking for, I'm still pretty new (playing for 2 months) but find myself loving the game. Managed to get some dungeon sets, getting better at DPSing but struggling to find anyone that will even talk in game. I'm a CP251 mag sorc, I look forward to hopefully chatting to you chaps 🙂.

GT; BlyatPound
    Edited by BlyatPound on October 27, 2018 7:53PM
  • Wintersmith81
    Hello friend.

Hi Shack, im 37 and looking for a more mature guild and don't really like there massive ones, I'm a returning playing as I have been on and off since the start. I'm starting a fresh with a new toon, she's lvl 39 now and going strong. Any chance of an invite? Wintersmith81 is my GT. Thanks
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello friend.

Age 27, I'm down to join whatever this is, in need of good peeps for doing achievements etc, I've completed all Vet HM content in game except VCR +3 (working on it). Cp 1000+ and extensive knowledge of endgame HM completion strats. On my NA account I have 6 destroyers and a God like status, absolutely everything done but this is EU now and I need help making friends, peeps who know what they are doing to get some personality and skins from the dungs, trials I'm fine with.

Gt: Mehrunes Bal