Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchants of Magnus I & II (the no-obligation trade guild on PC/EU)

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My apologies but I accidentally declined the request. I get so many random requests to join guilds that I automatically hit the decline button.

On game email sent

No worries - invite resent.
  • XTC2310
    XTC2310
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite (@XTC2310). I'm a new player.
    account (PC/Mac EU server): @CoolHydrate
  • Deiivan
    Deiivan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm a new player, but I'm active almost every day. If there is space, would be glad to join.

Id @deiivan
  • Rexalf
    Rexalf
    Please send me an invite.

@Rexalf
  • shimochan
    shimochan
    i would love to join <3
    @shimochan
  • rwebbo25
    rwebbo25
    Could I get an invite please @rwebbo_25
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All pending invitations have been issued :smiley:
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite me "@jb-aba&quot;

Thx.
    Edited by abakzn on October 17, 2018 10:35AM
  • CaelanBlue
    CaelanBlue
    Soul Shriven

Hi, I've been playing a while but I'd like to get into trading for the first time to sell some of the stuff I accumulate. Please can I get an invite to the guild? Thanks
    @CaelanBlue in game
  • Urigall
    Urigall
    ✭✭✭
    Only been around 4-5 weeks - not in any guilds as yet. Have built up a load of purple furniture/patterns and dozens of kuta, amongst other items. Only just found out that some of this stuff has a decent resale value.

I'm ingame several hours every day.

If there is a slot available, please mail me - @Urigall
  • cbuk
    cbuk
    Hi, could I get an invite to join your guild please.

Thank You

@cbuk
  • Corbiel
    Corbiel
    ✭✭
    I's be happy to join your guild. I've just returned to the game after a long time.
    @Corbiel
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All done
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cbuk wrote: »
    Hi, could I get an invite to join your guild please.

Thank You

@cbuk

Hi there - you need to leave one guild before I can invite you - you can only be in a maximum of 5 guilds.
  • cbuk
    cbuk
    Hi again, sorry about that I forgot about the five. I've made a space now, hopefully it will go through this time, thanks for your patience - @cbuk
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone! We have made a little bit of space in the Guild and will be recruiting again this week. Just to let you know some of the great stuff we have going on:-

1. We have moved to WAYREST, the Undaunted City in Stormhaven. This is a great trade spot with a lot of traffic, so sales are pretty fast.

2. We have been running some great competitions. Earlier this month we gave away a whopping 7,000 Crowns in a members-only lottery (yeah, you read that right!). Top prize was 5,000 Crowns. This week we have given away a further 1,500 Crowns and refunded sales tax for the top 5 traders as well as a further 5 traders selected at random from the Top 100. More great lotteries and competitions to come!

3. We are now pretty full - depending on player activity we are between 470-500 players, but this is ESO so we can almost always make space for a keen player :smile:

Just send a message in-game to @agelonestar (the GM), or @armangar, or @Scargrim for an invitation. Feel free to message here on this forum, too - we check these pages regularly!
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m back from holiday tomorrow evening - we’ll be doing some serious recruiting at the weekend.
  • marcopolo955
    marcopolo955
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I would like to join in Merchants of Magnus. I send a message to each of you but in case i write here in forum also. Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Marco.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    I would like to join in Merchants of Magnus. I send a message to each of you but in case i write here in forum also. Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Marco.

Hopefully we got you ! If you didn’t get an invite, just message me in game.
  • rhinotollo
    Please can I join. Tag rhinotollo
    Thanks
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rhinotollo wrote: »
    Please can I join. Tag rhinotollo
    Thanks

Invite sent :smile:
  • Kheria
    Kheria
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, if you have open space.
    Cheers, @Kheria
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kheria wrote: »
    I'd like to join, if you have open space.
    Cheers, @Kheria

Invitation sent :smiley:
  • Jaenaire
    Jaenaire
    I'd like to join

@Jaenaire
  • Beniodykt
    Beniodykt
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join as well

@Beniodykt
  • NeoSuperman
    NeoSuperman
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join @NeoSuperman

thanks
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi all - we are currently technically full - I'll be looking at the member base later today as I expect there will be some inactives - will issues invites as soon as possible :blush:

(FYI, we only kick if a member is inactive for >14 days without letting us know, or has made zero sales with their first two weeks. Outside of that, we have no minimums, quotas, or donation requirements).
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaenaire wrote: »
    I'd like to join

@Jaenaire

Hi there - you’re already in five guilds so you;l have to leave one of those if you want to join MoM. Let me know when you’re ready? Cheers.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invitations now sent. We have about 6 spaces left for the time being :blush:

We’re also in the middle of a massive Million Gold Lottery that will run throughout November with the top prize being one million in gold. We have the competitions and the BEST prizes!
  • GormBT
    GormBT
    Hi, I am interested in joining. Please send me an invite @GormBT . thanks :)