Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drop(less) rate for Shadowrend style pages

MazzarattiMama
MazzarattiMama
✭✭✭
I’ve completed Banished Cells 1 vet so many times in last few days, but still no page(s). I’ve spoken with other players who’ve done it way more than I, and they’ve not got one either. And then , a few have told me they have several, one has 9 style pages. What gives Zos? And, doing these dungeon events with pugs is such torture. I always get at least one player who is an ***.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 in the first day after 5 runs, and then I've run it about 50 times since and haven't gotten any. Completely random. I've heard that you need to complete the side-bosses in order for the style page to drop, but I cannot confirm nor deny that. I will say that both times I got the style sheet, we killed everything in the dungeon (adds and side-bosses) and did HM. I've done the shortcut runs and as far as I know no one in the group got the style sheet.
    Edited by Donny_Vito on October 4, 2018 7:23PM
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    I got 2 in the first day after 5 runs, and then I've run it about 50 times since and haven't gotten any. Completely random. I've heard that you need to complete the side-bosses in order for the style page to drop, but I cannot confirm nor deny that. I will say that both times I got the style sheet, we killed everything in the dungeon (adds and side-bosses) and did HM. I've done the shortcut runs and as far as I know no one in the group got the style sheet.

I got 2 pages in first 3 runs and 50+ runs later with different toons nothing. 1st time I got it we did hm and skipped side bosses, and it was my new alt so no achievements either. Got second page without hm. Go figure.
  • MazzarattiMama
    MazzarattiMama
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    Donny_Vito wrote: »

I got 2 pages in first 3 runs and 50+ runs later with different toons nothing. 1st time I got it we did hm and skipped side bosses, and it was my new alt so no achievements either. Got second page without hm. Go figure.

Yeah, once you’ve done it hard mode, you don’t have to redo hm again. At least, that’s the way it was with first style pages doing vCOH1. Not sure if that requirement has changed.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do not need to kill side bosses, did about 20 speed runs and got 2 masks. Done for another month. Had a harder time with the shoulders this month but got them both after about 30 keys.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much are these going for? I have one to sell on PC NA.
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    If anyone wants to hook up and farm for the mask im down.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    36 runs and nothing, quit farming for it in disgust. Do it as a random daily and got one, go figure. RNG is a B*tch.