The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Healer

xGhost91x
xGhost91x
Hey all. So I've got my Templar PvP healer up and running and now I'm looking to level a Warden PvP healer. I know which sets I'm going to run, I'm just unsure about the skills. I won't be running vamp, so Mist Form is out. What would you guys recommend?
  • Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many ways to do this effectively. I feel you need to refine your question.

P.S. This is a good place to start. I'm sure that everyone will have their opinion, but this build is a good platform to start considering how you want your healer to develop.
    https://dottzgaming.com/build/the-arborist-warden-healer-pvp-build/
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    That's actually where I started researching this build XD
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the skills are the same as Templar: Healing Springs, Purge, Combat Prayer or Healing Ward ... Siege Shield is situational.

Unique to Warden are Enchanted Growth, Budding Seeds, and the Trees Ultimate.

Vamp is highly recommended if you’re doing any end game PvP. But, if you’re just pugging it out or Zerg surfing, you can get by with anything that provides major expedition + immovability.

A good measuring stick is getting 2.5k to 3.0k on each tick of your Healing Springs in Cyrodiil.

You can’t really go wrong with gear selections as long as it supports your Magicka sustain.

Wardens are better than Templars in providing group buffs. Farming Jorvuld’s jewelry in Scalecaller Peak (to increase buff duration) is a great way to customize a PvP Warden healer ... along with earning kudos from your friends.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 16, 2018 3:00AM
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Just for reference, I'm going to be running 2 Troll King, 5 Reactive, 5 Transmutation, 2 light, 5 heavy, restoration staff front bar, sword and shield back bar.
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    For what's it's worth, here's what I have:

Front Bar: Restoration staff

-Corrupting Pollen
    -Enchanted Growth
    -Radiant Magelight
    -Healing Springs
    -Rapid Regen
    -Ult-Permafrost

Back Bar: Sword and Shield

-Leeching Vines
    -Blue Betty
    -Shimmering Shield
    -Nature's Embrace
    -Ice Fortress
    -Ult-Enchanted Forest
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budding seed is an amazing spamable heal
    Edited by WildRaptorX on October 16, 2018 2:22PM
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Keylun wrote: »
    Budding seed is an amazing spamable heal

I thought of that as well. Ultimately, I decided to go for Enchanted Growth for the burst heal (more magicka and stamina recovery for my group). I felt that the AoE major defile from Corrupting Pollen was too good to pass up.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grasping vines is the strongest hot in the game and an outstanding escape mechanic, you don't need mist if teammates are around.

I use rapid regen with maelstrom staff too give mag sustain to everyone.

Corrupting pollen is essential, especially in bgs for point control. Plus the synergy helps teammates take care of them selves.

I can't stress how important shimmering shield is, amazing defense, incredible ult gen.

Healing springs for when it gets crazy and you've already got your hots rolling on everyone.

Vines is a great cheap burst healwhen solo and a great way to keep your passives going. Awesome skill.

Lotus gives you a heal when light or heavy attacking that is smart healing. That skill does a lot.

Netch, Ice fortress, flex.

For the flex i use a ton of stuff and it depends on your preference. Purge is a good choice.

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, I'm not trying to self-promote or anything, but I main a warden healer for groups and wanted to share some stuff with you so you could see it in action and such.

https://youtu.be/BN-CPjFsMlo

https://youtu.be/qcGtSR5MRGk?t=179

The second video has mostly Warden healing clips. I hope it helps, and any questions, let me know!
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.