Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild is once again RECRUITING!

• EduPek
    EduPek
    Can I please get an invitation to your Guild? GT: eduPek
    Thanks
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    @EduPek I tried to send you a guild invite, but it told me you were already in 5 guilds. If you've quit a guild already, make sure to clear all your notifications and let me know so I can send you another invite.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Hello @EduPek I was able to get you an invite sent over the weekend. Check your notifications if you haven't seen it.
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Hi! Can I get an invite? I'd love to join! GT: ch1no92
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    ch1no92 wrote: »
    Hi! Can I get an invite? I'd love to join! GT: ch1no92

I'll be back in game around noon EST and will send your invite @ch1no92
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    I was a bit delayed, but your invite has been sent @ch1no92 !
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    At this time all invites have been sent that have been requested from the forum, in-game mail and Xbox message. If you didn't see your invite when you logged in please check your notifications menu.

Looking forward to inviting more into this fantastic social guild!
  • dkravens
    dkravens
    DK mtber
  • Zetdik0017
    Zetdik0017
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you are still recruiting...
    GT: JaM0917

Edited by Zetdik0017 on February 27, 2018 3:08PM
  • caterwampus
    caterwampus
    Soul Shriven
    Sign me up, please! GT = caterwampus
    (Server is down, so I can't verify, but: I don't think I'm in 5 guilds. When I can log in, I'll check/drop if needed.)
  • Storms_in_Argonia
    Storms_in_Argonia
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Storms_in_Argonia on February 27, 2018 11:47PM
  • AliceSinful
    AliceSinful
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please if there's still room. Thank you. GT: Alice Sinful
  • Manouria
    Manouria
    Soul Shriven
    GT: manouria

I am interested in joining, mainly for the guild trader... I am deaf so have not and do not intend to do undaunted or trials as I know I would have a hard time learning the mechanics. I would join the Band group and help where I could. Let me know if this would be ok. Thanks
    Xbox - NA
  • fireboltr
    fireboltr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, new to eso, level 14 stamblade and a level 8 Dk tank. Would love to have a friendly guild to play with and trade
  • devilsgun101
    Gt Devilsgun101
  • limbolime
    limbolime
    Just letting everyone know DoG is still going strong and we are open again for new recruits. Please message here or in game for invites. In game, please msg one of the following for invites:

Limbolime
    MichRX7
    Shalala AX7
    Thug Immortal82
    Yo Donno
    Good Day!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    You can even ask @shalalaA7X
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and my gt is shalala A7x if you just want to send me an Xbox message for an invite.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    No, no, no, they should send it to me! Get in DoG now, enjoy our FREE (donations accepted) guild trader today!
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Still adding new members with trader this week in Shimmerene! Send me an Xbox message for invite!
  • Othaur
    Othaur
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, sounds pretty awesome, I would love to play with you guys sometime, could I get an invite, please?

Gamertag is othaur0990
    Edited by Othaur on November 13, 2018 12:56AM
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @Othaur 😀
  • McTazzy
    McTazzy
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to be able to join!
    GT: McTazzy
  • EvolvedMonkey97
    Put me in coach!

GT: EvolvedMonkey97
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    @McTazzy invite sent. @EvolvedMonkey97 you are already in 5 guilds can’t send you one atm.
  • Kesef
    Kesef
    Forgott3nShadow - I used to play on PC, but have close family that only do Xbox, so trying to find a good place in the Xbox ESO community :smile:
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    @devin.moravec_ESO I will get you an invite when I log on in a few minutes. 😀
  • StormForce64
    StormForce64
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm a level 10 and in DC. I'm new to the whole Elder Scrolls universe but I'm enjoying ESO. I've been in guilds/clans in other games and miss the social element, and I want to get into dungeons and events. DoG sounds like a great fit for me. Can I get an invite? GT: StormForce64
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    @StormForce64 we will get you an invite out soon. I won’t be online for a while but will see if I can catch someone who is on to send an invite.
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    Played on ps4 for 2 years, switched to xbox, low level right now, but know how to play, would love an invite
    Scrummy37