The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cloudrest has NEVER been the weekly trial!

pteam
pteam
✭✭✭
Cloudrest has been out since May and it’s never been the weekly trial on Xbox, and I assume other platforms also.

The weekly just reset and it’s vAA again for the second week in a row.... Is this a bug? Nobody needs gear from vAA.
The amount of guilds actually running or progressing vCR and vCR +1 and above is surprisingly low on Xbox.

So since this is the newest trial why isn’t it being promoted as the weekly? Should we really be going 4+ months without this happening? Or do we just get vAA every week now...
The Flawless Conqueror
Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was added as a potential weekly in wolfhunter, and that's not THAT many weeks ago, just 5. So theoretically it could be the next.
    pteam wrote: »
    The weekly just reset and it’s vAA again for the second week in a row.... Is this a bug? Nobody needs gear from vAA.
    The amount of guilds actually running or progressing vCR and vCR +1 and above is surprisingly low on Xbox.

New weekly comes on tuesdays, or is that different on consoles?
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SammyFable wrote: »
    It was added as a potential weekly in wolfhunter, and that's not THAT many weeks ago, just 5. So theoretically it could be the next.
    pteam wrote: »

New weekly comes on tuesdays, or is that different on consoles?

It's Monday for PS4 and sounds like the same for Xbox.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a stupid question bc I am a filthy pvper... were do I pick up the weekly trial quest?
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    I have a stupid question bc I am a filthy pvper... were do I pick up the weekly trial quest?

You don’t need to pick up a quest for the weekly trial. Just go look at the leaderboards and it will show you what the weekly is. Then if you complete it on vet with a score high enough to stick you will get mailed some legendary rewards and transmute crystals etc
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Can we make sure that Cloudrest is the weekly this week coming up for the 4+ month delay of not having it as a weekly? When asylum came out it was the weekly several times in the first month or two.

Thanks.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Finn
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IKR, 😂 how many hel ra are we gonna have, I think it has been the most frequent weekly... 😴
    Edited by akl77 on September 21, 2018 2:49AM
    Pc na
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Thanks for the report folks, we will take a look.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems like the weekly trial is random, which is something I'd like to see changed. I'd much prefer it to be a static rotation.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    And sadly another week goes by without a cloudrest weekly.... :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

• SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    A static rotation would be nice. I've decided to try and farm March of Sacrifices, and I've not seen it in the daily since I've started playing again. I mean the queue works occasionally, but I'm luck to run it once a day.

It'd be great if there was some other mechanic as well so that maybe we could get folks to do more than 3 dungeons per night. Maybe offer 2 dungeons from each quest giver, with reduced rewards for the second?
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking to myself earlier, maybe it’s time to offer 2 weeklies for each platform. I love vdsa but there’s that many trials in one pool now it was ages before it came out as a weekly on Xbox Eu console and weeks have passed since then.

Put Cloudrest, HoF, MoL, AS and Blackrose (when it arrives) in one pool and the other trials in another pool and rotate through them rather than just seemingly pull them at random.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Another week and cloudrest has still not been the weekly...

Cloudrest came out in May and now it is October....

@ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GinaBruno what is going on? Is this still broken? We’re going on 6 months here...
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

• pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    I would also prefer a static rotation. Or at least, something to prevent the same trial from being the weekly two+ weeks in a row.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fast forward one more month, again Cloudrest is yet to be a weekly trial. Is this still a bug or how random can it be that one particular trial is not a weekly trial yet others repeat for several times now.
    @ZOS_Finn
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Cloudrest was the Weekly Trial from October 1st through October 8th for PC-NA. We can look into the other servers.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Cloudrest was the Weekly Trial from October 1st through October 8th for PC-NA. We can look into the other servers.

"The guys" are on it.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else see the title "Dungeon Lead" and picture a guy with a flaming torch running into the shadows ahead of the rest of the group? :D
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    The OP specifically said xbox. And this is the reply
    . I'm sure the OP would like for you to "look" into the other servers. Not everyone can play every platform and every server. The rotation on this should be static and maybe even the same for each server every week.

• Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    I was thinking to myself earlier, maybe it’s time to offer 2 weeklies for each platform. I love vdsa but there’s that many trials in one pool now it was ages before it came out as a weekly on Xbox Eu console and weeks have passed since then.

Put Cloudrest, HoF, MoL, AS and Blackrose (when it arrives) in one pool and the other trials in another pool and rotate through them rather than just seemingly pull them at random.

I agree except for black rose. I don't see my core group suddenly finding an extra healer and tank for the 3 4 mans we'd have to make.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

30 days for the response and you didn’t even look at the server he was questioning. Great job.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

30 days for the response and you didn’t even look at the server he was questioning. Great job.

Only a page of responses and you didn't even read the ones from pc-Na questioning the same issue. Good job :trollface:
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭

Xbox NA please....
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    At this point I don’t even care anymore, I ended up getting my full sets of perfect siroria and perfect relequin. Pretty sad this has been bugged on Xbox for almost 6 months now and it’s their newest trial the one they’re supposed to be promoting.
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam