The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Heal bot In BGs — Rizz the Filthy Dinosaur (Zero Deaths / 618k Heals)

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
Running full set of Legendary Heavy Seducers / Legendary Transmutation / Bogdans. All of my gear is impen except my head piece which is divines, which amplifies the stats of my tri-stat glyph. Additionally, I run two more tri-stat glyphs on chest and legs, everything else is max magicka.

I have excellent gap closing with Nature's Grasp when it doesn't bug, kicking me from the match entirely, and I run like 6 regens on my team as well as combo with Sleet Storm + Freeze Time. Running six regens further increases the chance for Bogdan's to proc, which now consistently drops on allies and myself. Bogdan's heals for about as much as Earthgore, without the harsh 35 second cooldown; however, does have a 5 meter radius. I usually run with a premade and they coordinate with me and work around the distance. When an ally is in trouble, or I can sense based on his positioning he will be, I start Lotus Blossom, and heavy attack my ally with Symbiosis. Both skills work simultaneously together with their heavy attacks, and lotus blossom gives me Major Prophesy as well for 20 seconds, increasing my spell critical for all my heal over times, as well as both heavy attack combos.

In Cyrodil, I replace Lotus Flower with "Frozen Device" (Morph of Frozen Gate). This lets me yank people in choke points or on high ground down to my zerg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Q59ypFWjQ
Edited by Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino on October 15, 2018 6:25PM
PC-NA
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice gameplay. You are well on your way to becoming an infurating bg healbot.

PCNA

• Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    del9 wrote: »
    Nice gameplay. You are well on your way to becoming an infurating bg healbot.

I aim to please baby cakes.
    PC-NA