Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please remove autokick from dungeons after "activity complete"

KhajiitiLizard
KhajiitiLizard
✭✭✭✭✭
Or at the very least just add a portal at the end that takes you out, if you want to. I had just completed a dungeon on one of my newer characters and the other players left before I could even hand in the quest. It was Banished Cells I so I did not have time to hand in the quest before it booted me.
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just write in chat that you do the quest, there is always a person who understands and stays. And if not then ... yeah sucks :I
    I hate Banished Cells for its long quest x'D The same for Vaults of Madness, damn...

Maybe a better/easier solution would be to hand it in in the beginning of the dungeon, so that people that got kicked out can travel to a new instance and complete it.
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YamiKuruku wrote: »
    Just write in chat that you do the quest, there is always a person who understands and stays. And if not then ... yeah sucks :I
    Not always. One time I told my PUG I was doing the quest, and at the end reminded them again and politely asked them to stay until I could turn it in, and everybody still left. :/
    ZOS really, really needs to do something about that. It's just awful. My dungeon was normal-mode, too, which is the mode I do when I have to do the quests, since I figure people have already done the quests if they're doing veteran. If you're doing a normal-mode dungeon, it's just polite for people to stay long enough for everyone to be able to do the quest.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish they would change them to an instant where it would stay activity until everyone left and not autokick if you are the only one left. This would give everyone time to complete quest and give others a chance to explore the dungeon if they choose to.
  • doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    Direfrost keep is probably the worst, stuff to pick up, there is an entire extra encounter mid dungeon. Had to do that dungeon several times because I kept forgetting one or the other. Always fun when you drag 3 extra bosses up the stairs and into the trashpull the others are doing at the time...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the developers never comment on this topic, which makes me wonder whether they're thinking about it, or if they have no interest in changing it for whatever reason.
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    100% Agree and hope in future patch so i can walk back to read journal/quest before exit dung.