Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing Springs bug and crash.

LaRoseNoire
LaRoseNoire
✭✭✭
I know there are still lot of skills with issues, but as healer, this is getting annoying, and game-crashing.

Every trial and dungeon run im getting this bug. I still dont know what is firing it, but my skill dont shot anymore after spam phases, or some delayed casts. I get stuck, without HS (still can cast other skills); the animation works fine at the start, but the skill never applies. I could run the entire dungeon fine without HS (trials are hard in this way, but it is fun); the real problem is, when i get the HS stuck, always get crashed and DC after two minutes, more less.

This bug started with Wolfhunter DLC, please fix it. I know there are more skills with this problem, the HA Resto attacks, the run bug, and even the resources problem. Seriously guys, these are not new bugs, and they are game breaking.

Sorry my bad english.
Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that I have experienced this since about the same time. healing springs stops working then a minute or two later disconnect. I have put in a bug report already. Please please please figure this out. The one time on the mag hard mode both healers crashed at the same exact time. when i say crash I mean a sudden disconnect to login with no error message
    Edited by irswat on October 8, 2018 3:05PM
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know there are still lot of skills with issues, but as healer, this is getting annoying, and game-crashing.

Every trial and dungeon run im getting this bug. I still dont know what is firing it, but my skill dont shot anymore after spam phases, or some delayed casts. I get stuck, without HS (still can cast other skills); the animation works fine at the start, but the skill never applies. I could run the entire dungeon fine without HS (trials are hard in this way, but it is fun); the real problem is, when i get the HS stuck, always get crashed and DC after two minutes, more less.

This bug started with Wolfhunter DLC, please fix it. I know there are more skills with this problem, the HA Resto attacks, the run bug, and even the resources problem. Seriously guys, these are not new bugs, and they are game breaking.

Sorry my bad english.

what addons do you use? im wondering if it is an addon issue
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had the same issue as well in trials. When I forget to turn off my "overland" addons this has happened. When I switch to my "raiding" addon settings, I have not had the issue.

I turn off about 40 addons when going from overland to raiding, so I haven't determined which one it might be.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i reinstalled all my addons and haven't had the issue since
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think its one of the libraries. maybe libgroupsocket?
    Edited by irswat on October 11, 2018 9:42PM
  • chronix1753
    Hey, i experienced the same bug/crash. For me its most common in the final bossfight in vHoF.

Did you find out any solution @irswat or found out which addon its caused by?