Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire LFG Tool

Agalloch
Agalloch
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS , do you think we get a chance to have an working dungeon/battleground finder with the upcoming DLC Murkmire?

Every time I use it receive this error : "Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of the queue" Doesn't matter if I queue solo or with a premade group.

It seems that when the server is not so crowded the tool randomly works ..but at peak times is buggy as hell.

Please ZOS fix the damn group finder.

Thank you.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the time frame that bug has been in the game it does not appear to have a high priority. It affects both BGs and dungeons.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    Like stated above, it's been an issue for quite some time. I highly doubt it'll be fixed. I've learned to just cope with it.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Drygon
    Drygon
    ✭✭✭
    Agalloch wrote: »
    ZOS , do you think we get a chance to have an working dungeon/battleground finder with the upcoming DLC Murkmire?

Every time I use it receive this error : "Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of the queue" Doesn't matter if I queue solo or with a premade group.

It seems that when the server is not so crowded the tool randomly works ..but at peak times is buggy as hell.

Please ZOS fix the damn group finder.

Thank you.

Dungeon finder has had various bugs for a long time. Two of my friends stopped playing two years ago and won't come back unless the game gets less buggy. I for one only enter to get daily and check out with guild. Guess it will be like that untill they stop the unbalance process in regards to classes and untill they fix at least the LFG tools. Oh well..Wonder how long till i won't bother logging in at all or even checking the forums.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually before Summerset (or was it WW?) they got grouping tool right. It worked just fine for both BGs and Dungeons.

They said they tweaked it further in the Murkmire so keeping my fingers crossed.