Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA: SERIOUSLY? The game is almost unplayable right now!

EVELYN_WAUGH
EVELYN_WAUGH
✭✭✭
I know I'm not the only one. There have been issues alllllllll day long. Getting kicked from the server for no apparent reason. Infinite load screens that make you restart the game. Difficulty queuing into dungeons and battlegrounds. People having trouble completing the new pre dlc quests. This isn't even an event or a new dlc.... New quests and everything breaks down?

Again...... these issues time and time again will be the downfall of ESO. And a fancy ass house won't be enough to keep a lot of people around.

Comment with the issues you are experiencing! Maybe it's wishful thinking, but if we keep it going maybe they will look into it!
Edited by EVELYN_WAUGH on October 9, 2018 12:02PM
PSN ID: EVELYN_WAUGH
GM of Iron Bank of Tamriel
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 and getting infinite load screens on all dungeons and every time I change zones. Keep powering down and restarting. Painful.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing most of the day and I haven't encountered any issues, and I'm on Xbox One.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues here. Only mental ones.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    All day long on PS4 NA there have been insufferable long load screens that don't end. They happen all over any type of pve, porting to homes (even your own), trials, dungeons, even in cyrodiil...……….
  • EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA is an issue right now. I'm glad Xbox one isn't having problems. But PS4 is
    Edited by EVELYN_WAUGH on October 9, 2018 1:09AM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 and getting infinite load screens on all dungeons and every time I change zones. Keep powering down and restarting. Painful.

You shouldn't have to power down and restart. Just close the application and restart it. Been doing it all day...
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps4 = rebuild your database?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah. This is as bad as I’ve seen it.

The servers are a complete bombed out mess.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone on ps4 na has the same issue since 7th oct patch, and ZOS is not even aware still after 2 days, we posted so many threads on forum and it’s Monday they still not even aware. I’ve no idea how do we get our message across, or do they never touch ps4 to test or play but only few times a year?? It’s pretty bad service given ps4 na is the most populated eso platform.
    You’re basically asking everyone to stand in game and can’t queue bg or dungeon or port to house, or re zone, all means a crash and relog in then crash again. I’ve played the game everyday for 3 years now, and I know what’s broken and what’s not @zos.
    Also what’s the patch for on 7th October? It’s only server down on ps4 na as well, would be good to know what was that patch for.
    Pc na
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I had my 1rst Forever loading screen that i couldn’t get out of today since CWC. Other than that I’m good but my guildees have been complaining something fierce to me about them in Cryo and entering Houses
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can someone help, or look into the problems? It is almost unplayable :( and it seems like you guys are unaware.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been out of town all weekend. Just got back and I've been playing for about an hour. In that time my game completely froze at one load screen and I had to restart the app and just now the game randomly disconnected back to the log in. That's in one hour. So yeah, really bad right now.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Everyone on ps4 na has the same issue since 7th oct patch, and ZOS is not even aware still after 2 days, we posted so many threads on forum and it’s Monday they still not even aware. I’ve no idea how do we get our message across, or do they never touch ps4 to test or play but only few times a year?? It’s pretty bad service given ps4 na is the most populated eso platform.
    You’re basically asking everyone to stand in game and can’t queue bg or dungeon or port to house, or re zone, all means a crash and relog in then crash again. I’ve played the game everyday for 3 years now, and I know what’s broken and what’s not @zos.
    Also what’s the patch for on 7th October? It’s only server down on ps4 na as well, would be good to know what was that patch for.

@akl77 There was no patch. It was just some unknown server maintenance. You can tell because the banner at the top will specifically say "patch maintenance" if they are adding a patch. If it just says maintenance (like for Oct. 7th and for the upcoming one this week), there is no patch.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Wednesday they'll turn the servers off, go to breakfast, then turn them back on, it'll work this time, I can feel it.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to play for two days. Maybe I should be angry but I'm just disappointed.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I also would like @ZOS_GinaBruno to look at a new bug that has popped up. I have had multiple people complaining to me about Black screens that never end while going through the load screen for Cryo and the only way to get through it is to close application. I have noticed it’s somehow connected to how long a group has been active.Has anyone else had this?
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Lord_Xenofex
    Lord_Xenofex
    ✭✭
    I’m having the same issue, PS4 NA. Permanent load screens, game moving at a snail’s pace. I checked my internet download/upload speeds and they’re running great now, so I don’t think it’s on my end. I was gone most of the weekend and didn’t have too many issues last night when I got back, but anytime I logged in today I’ve been seeing this issue. Absolutely unplayable now.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't access my house at all. Can someone go feed my cats for me :cry:
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao I'm legit dodge rolling before being hit, and the game is literally registering me being killed, this game Is ASS and gets worse every dlc
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/ZLObRoilAwE
    This is me sitting in a almost 4 minute load screen just traveling form a wayshrine in Elden Root to my house at Forsaken Stronghold. Had to close and restart app twice before it would load me in.
    Maintenance clearly broke something.
    Edited by Kel on October 9, 2018 2:51AM
  • EVELYN_WAUGH
    EVELYN_WAUGH
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I would totally be joking around about this if it were the first time....... probably even the third time. It's not funny anymore :( I like playing this game, I own a trading guild and I love it.... I don't want the game to die. But there are more and more games coming out.... And I'm having trouble convincing ppl to stick around this game with the continuing problems :/
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping when I got home tonight from work it would be better. Nope, already had to close application due to unending load screen.
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sutck in the IC sewers. I went there just to go to the city. Every time I try it, I get stuck in a load screen. I mean is anything even tested before a patch goes live. With the recent HDR screw-up and now this you have to wonder how incompetent they are from a QA and validation standpoint.
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't start having any problems until early AM Monday. Then for reasons beyond my understanding I starting experiencing very long load screens, at times infinite forcing me to close application and restart, only then did I understand the severity of the issue.
    After that it was mostly all downhill, fast traveling, traveling through a door, switching characters were all met with heavy resistance and impossible load screens. It basically became unplayable for me. I logged on this evening hoping for some insight and even hoped it was no longer an issue, but trying to log on tonight after work said otherwise.
    I'm logged in RN, how long that will last I cannot say. For all I know my next fast travel or dungeon queue will bring it to a halt at it's discretion.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one, it's slightly reassuring to know it's not my network or system...though it is still a bummer.
    Considering there is another update October 10 @4AM, which is just under 5 hours away...I'm assuming this will be a taxing experience until that time. I'll have to bide my time until tomorrow evening perhaps.
    Best of luck to all & guarspeed.
    Edited by Swifigames on October 9, 2018 3:07AM
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPE825 wrote: »
    you have to wonder how incompetent they are from a QA and validation standpoint.

love the game, but, from a performance standard - I don't think we have to wonder about zos' competence reference performance...

this (and countless other threads) say it all...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I've been out of town all weekend. Just got back and I've been playing for about an hour. In that time my game completely froze at one load screen and I had to restart the app and just now the game randomly disconnected back to the log in. That's in one hour. So yeah, really bad right now.

Add another - long load screen leading to a disconnect!

Edit: Just happened again (20 minutes later), both times trying to travel to Shadowfen. We're supposed to do 150 of these quests but I can't even access the zone if there's more than 15 people in it apparently.
    Edited by weedgenius on October 9, 2018 3:57AM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA is completely broken right now. Most people can’t even make it past the character screen. Idk what happened during the October 7th server maintenance but whatever happened has completely broken the game.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'm not the only one. There have been issues alllllllll day long. Getting kicked from the server for no apparent reason. Infinite load screens that make you restart the game. Difficulty queuing into dungeons and battlegrounds. People having trouble completing the new pre dlc quests. This isn't even an event or a new dlc.... New quests and everything breaks down?

Again...... these issues time and time again will be the downfall of ESO. And a fancy ass house won't be enough to keep a lot of people around.

Yeapers, but the crown store works~

I really think they don't care about their loyal customer base between the nerfs and the glitches. Smh :/
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Ps4 players matter! Posting only to keep this bumped
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS are you aware? How do we get your attention?? How do we get the message across??
    It’s been the 3rd day.
    Edited by akl77 on October 9, 2018 11:16AM
    Pc na
This discussion has been closed.