Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

PVP Feedback: Remove the possibility of Tanks moving like a Benny Hill song character for minutes

notnsane
notnsane
✭✭✭
I never seen anything like this on any other games. Ever.

Tanks are balanced (in any game) by having a massive health pool compared to other classes. This is compensated by reducing their damage output AND mobility.

I read about some mobility nerfs, but I feel it's not even near enough. I suggest including a core speed debuff on the class (Dragonknight and others), since including it on gear will make Tanks choose Medium or Light Armor.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one that has no idea what moving like a Benny Hill song means? Is it fast, slow, goofy with a high step?
    Playing since beta...
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not happening and here's why.
    Tanks are required to be mobile to an extent in PvE content that putting any sort of class based slow would require a reworking of PvE content.
    Take CR for example. The boss is constantly teleporting all over the room and the Tank needs to be able to get to them ASAP or the boss starts cleaving the entire raid group. How exactly would you even begin to adjust content with that in mind?

Then you also have to consider, every class has more than just Tank specs that would make it impossible to filter when this hypothetical slow on tank thing should apply. Are you going to have it apply to everyone that queues as a Tank? GL getting a tank to run in things like VoM or pretty much 90% of DLC dungeons when they're traveling at a snails pace and in PvP, it's real easy to change your role marker that you'd end up with the same situation.

It just doesn't work in ESO.
    Argonian forever
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notnsane wrote: »

Tanks are balanced (in any game) by having a massive health pool compared to other classes. This is compensated by reducing their damage output AND mobility.

I read about some mobility nerfs, but I feel it's not even near enough. I suggest including a core speed debuff on the class (Dragonknight and others), since including it on gear will make Tanks choose Medium or Light Armor.

You all have to understand something as I agree with you, but ESO isn't an Esport.
  • tamrielwinner
    tamrielwinner
    ✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    Am I the only one that has no idea what moving like a Benny Hill song means? Is it fast, slow, goofy with a high step?

it is fast, slow, goofy with a high step, yes.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    notnsane wrote: »

Did you know there are actually DD Dragonknights playing this game?

Stop asking for class nerfs because you're having a problem with some subset of players playing that class. They are not the whole class.

Actually, just stop asking for class nerfs at all. They're already shadows of what they once were.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread should honestly be deleted because the premise is beyond ridiculous.