Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chairs bugged in sleek creek

TankinatorFR
TankinatorFR
✭✭✭
Hello,

One of my friend bought sleek creek and I helped him decorating it. Strangely, no chairs can be used in the house, would it be inside or outside.
Does someone know what could cause this bug ?
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The floors in Sleek Creek are not actually all level, which can be a problem when decorating with rugs and such. It shouldn't effect chairs though, I believe. Make sure that when you place your chairs they have a green glow around them in the Decoration screen. It helps to turn on collision. If the chair has a yellow glow around it, you won't be able to sit on it.
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    That's the problem, there is no place in the house where the halo turn green. I literally moved across the all terrain with a chair to verify, and it stay yellow, both in interior and exterior.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get the HousingItemMover addon--your chairs probably need to be raised straight upward a few pixels. The standard placer puts them IN the floor sometimes and they just need to come up a bit to work.
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    That's probably that, but trying to adjust it slightly did not work.
    The solution was to align it with a wall, then with the ground again, until it worked. For some chairs it worked on first try, for others, it needed up to a dozen of attempts.