The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ayleid Ruins In Coldharbour's Estate

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to use up the countless volcanic boulders I had in my Coldharbour Surreal Estate (in its previous iteration, the house consisted only of a steep hill, with a jester's coffer on top as a 'surprise' for those that made the climb :smiley:) in order to create a mountain similar to the one that can be seen in a loading screen, and then other ideas came about, so I ended up adding some ayleid ruins-reminiscent structures. The result is not very cohesive, because I ran out of slots, but the concept is supposed to be 'a bunch of ayleid ruins in a Coldharbour pocket plane' :smiley: On a side-note, I realize the dolmen would have looked better with some furniture from the Molag Bal/Coldharbour packs, but as I didn't get those, I had to make-do with other items.

qAJnd72.jpg

5IPvdoJ.jpg

JAi8Kn8.jpg

tMmwNih.jpg
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I have enough room to spare, I'm totally stealing the circle of blue lights idea! (if you don't mind ofc :p )
    Really great job, looks awesome.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    If I have enough room to spare, I'm totally stealing the circle of blue lights idea! (if you don't mind ofc :p )
    Really great job, looks awesome.

Thank you so much! I hope you can make room for a circle, it looks really cool :) I made mine with the Light of Meridia achievement furnishing, I'm glad you liked it!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done! and very creative with the portal I might add! :)
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh wow that looks so cool.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Very well done! and very creative with the portal I might add! :)

Thank you very much Delphinia! :smile: I liked how the top part of the portal with the spikes turned out, because with the sky animations in the house, it looks as if it could be spinning ^^
    Xk3koax wrote: »
    oh wow that looks so cool.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :smile:
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks really cool, awesome job!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks really cool, awesome job!