The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA][PvX] The Eternal Hunt

itsJylerTAG
itsJylerTAG
✭✭✭
Hello there!

I'd like to start off mentioning that i've never been good with intros and i don't believe a 2 to 3 paragraph essay will be anymore as efficient as a short summery of what we are. So in order to save you some coffee, time as well as some of my own sanity i will do my best to give you a short, sweet and small introduction as to who we are and what we're all about here in <The Eternal Hunt>.

The Eternal Hunt is a small but going werewolf/vampire social guild that focuses on both pve and pvp content. Our main goal is to teach new and returning players the mechanics of dungeons, trials and many other aspects of the game as well as providing a home for veterans to offer their knowledge to the newbies. We do not tolerate drama of any kind as we are a 18+ community and the leader (myself) is very headstrong when it comes to preventing that sort of nonsense. Every Friday and Saturday we have world boss and skyshard clearing runs, as well as a giveaway for new players to help them with their crafting.

Now with all of that being said we do have a few requirements and rules, those of which i will list below. If you're still interested in joining our cause after reading them, feel free to let me know by replying to the thread, sending me an inbox message on here or sending me a mail in-game. All i ask is that you tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit for our little family.

Rules and Regulations
You must be 18 or older, no exceptions. The reason for this is because of some of the topics that are discussed in our discord.
You must be active, if you have school (college students) thats alright, we'll make an exception for you just make sure we know about it.
You do not have to be in discord, however if we're doing trial and dungeon runs, discord is mandatory for those when we're grouped up.
You agree to avoid any and all topics related to politics, religion, etc. Personally i don't mind it but they tend to cause too much tension between players.

That's all for now, no need to keep dragging it on i suppose. Anyways, if you're interested in joining contact me with one of the methods listed above.
Edited by itsJylerTAG on October 5, 2018 3:10PM
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Sign me up. :)@vientor
  • Raodan001
    Raodan001
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

I would like to join your guild if you are still recruiting. I am interested in your guilds PvP/PvE events & RPG & group activities. I have not received the bite as of yet, but i am interested in being indoctrinated into the werewolf genome.

My character name is Catybrie.