Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A summary of Amazing CP Pvp.

• Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Resurrection penalty needs to be a thing, OP made good points on why so I'm not going to bother rehashing what he said.

I also personally think the combination of blessed and elfborn for CP healing is too strong, being able to pump out 12k crit BoL while wearing a sustain set with 5k crit resistance is a joke.
    Edited by Sylphie on October 3, 2018 10:39AM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    I don’t get on the high expectation on killing groups when out numbered. It seems if certain people can 1vx they complain and demand nerfs. You are out numbered. Unless you are significantly better than that group and focus down one at a time, you will probably lose. Especially if they have a dedicated healer.

Personally I believe that there are only 4 different things that should help you win an outnumbered fight :

- You have more experience of game mechanics
    - Alot of synergies
    - No AOE cap
    - We need some sort of dynamic ultimate generation back into the game

If you play outnumbed with dawnbreaker and steel tornado / cleave , fighting a well organized large group, there is no way you should be able to win the encounter. You are not damaging enough people. If you want to win, you need to have people running larger aoe (destro ult) and massive amount of dmg synergies (gravity crush, ignite, shackle, energy orb).
    Edited by frozywozy on October 3, 2018 11:15AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but....but...the OP is the HERO OF ALDMERII, hes the BANE OF THE GOLD COST, hes the LIGHT OF CYRODIIL, he one handedly brought down MOLAG BAL and slays daedric princes at will, he has fought and killed dragons, he has brought down empires and kings...How can he DIE?
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I mean, sure you can laugh and offer nothing back. The fact is, Templar has very little in terms of group buffs.
    As a Templar, my group buffs I can give are:
    • Minor Sorcery

Compare this to Warden's group buffs:
    • Major Protection
    • Major Resolve
    • Major Ward
    • Minor Toughness

A Dragonknight:
    • Magma Shell Shield
    • Major Sorcery
    • Major Brutality
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Minor Brutality

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

I mean, sure you can laugh and offer nothing back. The fact is, Templar has very little in terms of group buffs.
    As a Templar, my group buffs I can give are:
    • Minor Sorcery

Compare this to Warden's group buffs:
    • Major Protection
    • Major Resolve
    • Major Ward
    • Minor Toughness

A Dragonknight:
    • Magma Shell Shield
    • Major Sorcery
    • Major Brutality
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Minor Brutality

You mentioned group synergies. Not group buffs.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but....but...the OP is the HERO OF ALDMERII, hes the BANE OF THE GOLD COST, hes the LIGHT OF CYRODIIL, he one handedly brought down MOLAG BAL and slays daedric princes at will, he has fought and killed dragons, he has brought down empires and kings...How can he DIE?

I' m DC, fyi.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buzo wrote: »
    I‘m not defending the group or their approach to PvP. But look at your complaints and what you bring to the table in this scenario:
    • No consistent source of defile
    • Several chances missed to burst the same target
    • Boasting about conditional one dimensional stats

To me it looks more like an infantile attempt to redeem yourself from a failed duo encouter with a non full-potato group.

What truly bugs me out, you‘re always very vocal about things in the game that hurt your current approach to PvP. Next you falsely market these things as „Meta“, while you truly abuse broken op Meta (Master DW bleeds).

This video is proof you‘re not that far ahead from understanding things compared to the people you call „bad players“.

/e
    Rather make a constructive thread that campaigns for a rez penalty, and have a neutral approach to it.

Defile? What good is defile against the only class with a counter to it? Defile wouldn't of made any difference when the templar can just cleanse it and the rest of the group can do it too.

It was literally impossible to burst the 'same' target, we were both forced to interrupt every few seconds on top of trying to stay alive and even when we did focus one target the sheer amount of defence + the healbot made it so their hp barely moved at all. It was not a question of 'you didn't attack them right' it was that it was impossible to kill them. Healbots break cp pvp.

You are saying that heavy armour high cp builds in cp aren't meta? Falsely? Anyone who has played this game for the last year knows that this is the meta.

Yeah those master dw sure helped me out this fight, they were under so much pressure ignoring the fact they could cleanse the dot thanks to the templar or the fact it literally did nothing. I've said it before and i'll say it again, bleeds are very strong but when cp pvp is like this what else are you mean't to do.
    NBrookus wrote: »
    OP - In the past I often played as one of those "stupid healbots" as you refer to HEALERS as. Like p00tx, our job is to do more than just throw Breath of Life and healing springs. We are there to buff the players and help to damage our worthy opponents. OP - I challenge you to try and run a healer in pvp at some point. Thanks!

This. Just spamming BoL and healing springs doesn't make you a good healer. Good healers are a treasure. And they build tanky because they have too. Dying from being focused means you do zero heals.

I've fought infinite rez groups and it's annoying. It's frustrating and not fun, true. But the OP's whole premise seems to be they deserved to kill them because they run meta builds and that makes them superior. Anyone who builds specifically to defend against that must be bad?

It's not that i feel like i 'deserved' to kill them it that i wanted the an actual chance too. Also medium is not a meta build in cp at all.

Currently this game is 'oh they've got a healer, fight over' thats pretty much it.

Does the group chasing you have a healbot? If yes the fights over before you even try. That is a horrible state for the game to be in.

When the game first came out on console healers were strong yes but they were actually killable, was it hard? yes but the option was there if you played well.
    hey all! I play a templar heal/tank.

While it's true it's very hard to kill me, it does come with cons
    1. I can't kill you. Period. I have no damage abilities on my bar. Even if I put them on my bar, they won't do anything to you.
    2. My heals are quite a bit weaker than a light armor build. I can focus heal people, but you can damage through it easily by focusing targets.
    3. As a templar, I don't have a ton of group synergies like other classes do, for example DK's Igneous Shields and Weapons.

Basically, my build is about getting off the heals/purges I can and not dying, because an alive healer is better than a squishy dead one. When my team goes down, I rez.

So, while I understand your frustration in that your DPS isn't able to kill me, I think you should understand that I've specifically built my character to resist your kind of builds, and that I do have drawbacks of my own. Thank you

It's funny as i have a heavy armour magplar myself and i can still throw out 8-12k crit breath of lifes..., yeah healing is sure a struggle, in fact heavy armour actually boosts your healing...

The fact you can't kill me or have no dmg abilities is entirely you choice, just throwing purifying light on me is enough but the point is you are built to the point where you can easily tank 4-5 people and thats fine but the problem is that while you are tanking them people you are also healing so many others and yourself. Most of the zergs or other people cannot die while a healer is still alive and healers are stupid to kill in cp.

Also cleanse is the best group synergy in the game by far.
    PS4 EU DC

• p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    the problem with the battle-spirit idea is that it doesnt punish tanky builds, so it doesnt matter if you run a 20k hp 40k magicka templar or a 40k hp 20k magicka templar your heals will still be similar (its not a day and night difference).

Incorrect. Battle Spirit cuts our heals in half, and they are already drastically diminished by using heavy armor. Running higher health also means we have to sacrifice another spec, like max mag (can't have it all, and it has to come from somewhere), which means even smaller heals, plus a smaller resource pool. If you run into an effective healer in heavy armor who is able to keep a group alive by themselves while that group is being waled on by an experienced groups of players, then you have found an exceptional player who knows what they're doing.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    the problem with the battle-spirit idea is that it doesnt punish tanky builds, so it doesnt matter if you run a 20k hp 40k magicka templar or a 40k hp 20k magicka templar your heals will still be similar (its not a day and night difference).

Incorrect. Battle Spirit cuts our heals in half, and they are already drastically diminished by using heavy armour. Running higher health also means we have to sacrifice another spec, like max mag (can't have it all, and it has to come from somewhere), which means even smaller heals, plus a smaller resource pool. If you run into an effective healer in heavy armour who is able to keep a group alive by themselves while that group is being waled on by an experienced groups of players, then you have found an exceptional player who knows what they're doing.

The battle spirit buff is balanced, half heals, half dmg so you can ignore that.

Or someone who has throw on heavy armour, pirate skeleton/ earthgore and something likes trans offbar with a vma/ dsa resto to spam springs, breath when needed and use ults such as resto ult or remembrance, it's quite easy. I've ran one myself but got bored with the play style, it's quite easy to become a very effective healer in cp.

You'd be surprised how tanky you become when you have 30k armour, 30% dmg reduction (will be 38% next patch), and 4.2k crit resist spamming yourself with springs + burst heals when needed + cleanse to stop any counterplay.

Also heals do not tank a dive when in a full healer setup, infact that are the same or even high in most cases because of cp. For a start heavy armour gives you a 8% increased healing over light, then when you fully spec cp into healing you have 3 stars boosting it. DD type build may have a little into blessed and quick recovery but if you're a healer you can pretty much fully spec them which more than makes up for the slightly lower stats you'd have.

Hence why if you go a full dd or a full healer your heals won't be too much different.

PS4 EU DC

• p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

Incorrect. Battle Spirit cuts our heals in half, and they are already drastically diminished by using heavy armour. Running higher health also means we have to sacrifice another spec, like max mag (can't have it all, and it has to come from somewhere), which means even smaller heals, plus a smaller resource pool. If you run into an effective healer in heavy armour who is able to keep a group alive by themselves while that group is being waled on by an experienced groups of players, then you have found an exceptional player who knows what they're doing.

The battle spirit buff is balanced, half heals, half dmg so you can ignore that.

Or someone who has throw on heavy armour, pirate skeleton/ earthgore and something likes trans offbar with a vma/ dsa resto to spam springs, breath when needed and use ults such as resto ult or remembrance, it's quite easy. I've ran one myself but got bored with the play style, it's quite easy to become a very effective healer in cp.

You'd be surprised how tanky you become when you have 30k armour, 30% dmg reduction (will be 38% next patch), and 4.2k crit resist spamming yourself with springs + burst heals when needed + cleanse to stop any counterplay.

Also heals do not tank a dive when in a full healer setup, infact that are the same or even high in most cases because of cp. For a start heavy armour gives you a 8% increased healing over light, then when you fully spec cp into healing you have 3 stars boosting it. DD type build may have a little into blessed and quick recovery but if you're a healer you can pretty much fully spec them which more than makes up for the slightly lower stats you'd have.

Hence why if you go a full dd or a full healer your heals won't be too much different.

That's why you got bored though. You went full healer. You never go full healer (joke reference very much intended).

In all seriousness though, I used to run a full heal spec in PvP with the whole Reactive/Transmute/Troll King set-up, and it was okay, but like you said, boring. I started speccing for more overall support plus actual dmg skills along with the heals and it's waaaaay more fun now. This is the direction heals should be going in this game, and it's generally what I see in the more serious PvP healers. Otherwise it's nothing more than PvE with conscious NPCs. Maybe you've been unlucky in who you've run into or the meta on PC or EU is different, but on console things move way more quickly and there is far more crossover of roles (I play on PC too. Different cultures entirely). I don't think the problem is with the availability of build itemization options, but with how each platform has evolved to use those options.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your heals nor your mitigation should be the same. There’s a noticeable difference.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »
    I don’t think this is a situation of balance but one where the players don’t know when to walk away. You described them as tanks and having a healer. Why waste your time attempting to deal with them, I walk away from players like that.

While that particular situation might not have been the case, problem with groups like this, 4 tanky players and healer, is that they usually don't let you just walk away, especially EP skyrim fanboys on PC EU (from mz experience) and I bet it's very similar on other platforms ... they will go after you keep snaring and CC ing you doing their subpar damage which they sacrificed for their tankiness and keep you in combat ... and after you finally shake them off, they will start keyboardwarrioring you in PMs or even better, come to forums complaining about overperformjng forward momentum, stamina mobility, Vigor or simply anything they will blame for their inability to kill you.

I know I know... raise floor, lower ceiling, let players get their alliance ranks faster (that's why it doesn't matter any more), but to be honest if I was in that fight and those 5 guys would be able to drop me in within a minute or less, I d say fair enough, I overextended, got outnumbered and killed in 2v5 by group that knows what are they doing... but ... having to fight their ress attempts on their NB friend and seeing they have no clue how to drop my duo of pure DDs, surviving and getting carried by incredibly tanky pocket healer, knowing that if I try to pull out they will follow me right the second one of them gets the 5th one ressed, I'd be as triggered as OP, in all honesty.

9 out of 10 when people can’t kill me and I can’t kill them I’m able to walk away, doesn’t matter how many it is. The most recent was when I was in a 1v3 against a Stam Warden, magplar and a werewolf who I think was a dk. Every time I came close to killing one of them they panicked ulted stalemating the fight, so eventually I sheathed my weapons and walked away. The thing is most people know when they’re not going to be able to kill you and leave you alone.

Sure there’s people who will never give up or accuse you of spamming heals and dodge rolling but it’s not that serious to care.

Two potions is the length of time I give it. Probably around 2-3 minutes.

If I can't kill a player in that time and they can't kill me, and neither health bar was dangerously low in that time, I consider the fight a stalemate and walk away.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    I don’t think this is a situation of balance but one where the players don’t know when to walk away. You described them as tanks and having a healer. Why waste your time attempting to deal with them, I walk away from players like that.

While that particular situation might not have been the case, problem with groups like this, 4 tanky players and healer, is that they usually don't let you just walk away, especially EP skyrim fanboys on PC EU (from mz experience) and I bet it's very similar on other platforms ... they will go after you keep snaring and CC ing you doing their subpar damage which they sacrificed for their tankiness and keep you in combat ... and after you finally shake them off, they will start keyboardwarrioring you in PMs or even better, come to forums complaining about overperformjng forward momentum, stamina mobility, Vigor or simply anything they will blame for their inability to kill you.

I know I know... raise floor, lower ceiling, let players get their alliance ranks faster (that's why it doesn't matter any more), but to be honest if I was in that fight and those 5 guys would be able to drop me in within a minute or less, I d say fair enough, I overextended, got outnumbered and killed in 2v5 by group that knows what are they doing... but ... having to fight their ress attempts on their NB friend and seeing they have no clue how to drop my duo of pure DDs, surviving and getting carried by incredibly tanky pocket healer, knowing that if I try to pull out they will follow me right the second one of them gets the 5th one ressed, I'd be as triggered as OP, in all honesty.

9 out of 10 when people can’t kill me and I can’t kill them I’m able to walk away, doesn’t matter how many it is. The most recent was when I was in a 1v3 against a Stam Warden, magplar and a werewolf who I think was a dk. Every time I came close to killing one of them they panicked ulted stalemating the fight, so eventually I sheathed my weapons and walked away. The thing is most people know when they’re not going to be able to kill you and leave you alone.

Sure there’s people who will never give up or accuse you of spamming heals and dodge rolling but it’s not that serious to care.

If I can't kill a player in that time and they can't kill me, and neither health bar was dangerously low in that time, I consider the fight a stalemate and walk away.

I usually do that too when it is 1v1. But usually, one side ended up swarmed at the end because other person never gives up and prolongs the fight until one side has numerical advantage.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So because "My build hits very hard and has a lot of single pressure," you're salty because you didn't win a 2v4 fight, when all four of the other players are high ranks (1 was a GO) and know what they are doing?

3 of your opponents were no damage tanks (and even the 4th 's damage was nothing to write home about) and they run those builds probably because of complaints by people such as you: "My build hits very hard and has a lot of single pressure please nerf healbots, nerf bock, nerf anything preventing me from getting the kills I deserve in a 2v4 vs non-potatoes. And so ZOS does, which means people who hate dying (most) look to powerful gear sets to make up for their loss of class abilities to defend themselves. Reactive, HistSap, Wizard's riposte, Pirate skeleton, etc., I am going to wear those because it's the best tool in the game vs "My build hits very hard and has a lot of single pressure".

What kind of PvP balance are you looking for? Your health did not drop under 90% the entire time until they rezzed the dead guy. You want a game in which 2 DPS can take out a 4 tanks without ever having their health bar scratched? Sounds totally balanced!

I very much understand the sentiment of your statement - yet i completely disagree.
    Pvp should always focus around killing an opponent and not around not dying.

Focusing around not dying leads to the undesireable state pvp currently is in where the only thing that really matters is having enough players to kill people regardless of how incapable of dealing dmg their builds are.

Edit: I feel the need to add that it´s entirely possible to build to kill opponents on every class in the game (bar solo magden somewhat). There simply is no reason to do so because staying alive and zerging is easier.
    Edited by Derra on October 6, 2018 4:02PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ariades_swe on October 6, 2018 10:23PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/1z1yIlE2E4A

I muted the audio for a reason, I'm in a medium build with master dw , 30k stam and about 6k weapon dmg when rav + alch is proc'd with 46% crit. My build hits very hard and has a lot of single pressure.

So a single magplar healbot pretty much stopped us from ever winning that fight, over 30k hp, reactive and cleanse mean't we had no chance. This sort of setup is getting a nice minor protection buff next class, why isn't this being looked at? This isn't a case of 'we may have a chance' this is a this build in in this fight and that settles that. This type of build is stupidly broken and this was only one when you have zergs full of these then pvp becomes a joke.

Spent most of that fight stopping them reviving, they were reviving in front of us and it was only costing us stamina and literally no downsides for them. But hey, battle reviving is fine right?

Then we have the battle reviving, look at how OP and stupid it is. We sit there for 5 minutes constantly bashing people, wasting out GCD's so we can't go on the offensive, wasting our stamina. What downsides did the other players get for getting bashed? Literally nothing. They just went straight back to reviving again and again. This is the mindset in pvp now, not 'we still have double their numbers and a healer' lets try kill them it's. Lets just go for the revive and get an extra player, there is nothing they can do about it. It's even worse when you manage to drop like 6 people when being chased by a zerg in a duo or something, then your forced to move to rebuff and everyone you killed is already up again.

This is pvp now, everyone just makes a tank and wear people down, at least the zergs do. Doesn't matter if your sustain is bad, your healing is bad or your dmg is bad in a group like that. Healbots will heal for you, you can safely heavy attack if you need and you can be hitting 3k dawnbreaker's or 3k shalks but it doesn't matter when you have numbers and drop 4-5 at once. Group will make up for your bad dmg. All people need to do is build to be near unburstable so the healers can heal you without even looking at you.

It's great how they're buffing magplars and wardens? Do zos even pvp. Stam warden is the strongest class in pvp at the moment but lets give them sustain buff, cost reduction and flat out dmg increase amazing. Oh whats that? Healbots are tanky enough already, make them more tanky.

Lets nerf light armour by nerfing shields and nerf medium armour by nerfing shuffle and making medium more squishy overall, that'll force the last remaining people into heavy finally, i assume this is zos's goal. Even though i'm running medium on this stamplar i know for a fact that in cp pvp atleast heavy is just better and next patch with no actual buff to medium i'll 100% use heavy. I assume classes like mag sorc and stam nb will do too.

It's fights like this that make me question is zos even play their game, it's stuff like this that needs nerfing yet zos decided to gut shields, nerf mag dk and buff these play styles .

Also challenge for anyone, want to count how many bashes we had to do?

I feel your pain. I run solo and it's so aggravating how many sets/ skill combos carry people. People that only engage when they outnumber you 5 to 1 or if you catch them in the open they run back to their zerg or friends. I understand that this is a cooperative game but good lord the zergs in this game are the most skill less playstyle I've seen in any game.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    I feel your pain. I run solo and it's so aggravating how many sets/ skill combos carry people.

They carry everyone including you and the OP, in case you missed it ESO is not exactly Starcraft when it comes to skilled play, it is a cheesefest.
    Edited by Sylosi on October 6, 2018 11:12PM
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey all! I play a templar heal/tank.

While it's true it's very hard to kill me, it does come with cons
    1. I can't kill you. Period. I have no damage abilities on my bar. Even if I put them on my bar, they won't do anything to you.
    2. My heals are quite a bit weaker than a light armor build. I can focus heal people, but you can damage through it easily by focusing targets.
    3. As a templar, I don't have a ton of group synergies like other classes do, for example DK's Igneous Shields and Weapons.

giphy.gif

Why are you bashing him? I thought you dont do that? Lmao. Such a hypocrite. Maybe he should ask for the thread to be locked like you do.
    Edited by ShadowProc on October 8, 2018 12:24AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    I don’t get on the high expectation on killing groups when out numbered. It seems if certain people can 1vx they complain and demand nerfs. You are out numbered. Unless you are significantly better than that group and focus down one at a time, you will probably lose. Especially if they have a dedicated healer.

Personally I believe that there are only 4 different things that should help you win an outnumbered fight :

- You have more experience of game mechanics
    - Alot of synergies
    - No AOE cap
    - We need some sort of dynamic ultimate generation back into the game

If you play outnumbed with dawnbreaker and steel tornado / cleave , fighting a well organized large group, there is no way you should be able to win the encounter. You are not damaging enough people. If you want to win, you need to have people running larger aoe (destro ult) and massive amount of dmg synergies (gravity crush, ignite, shackle, energy orb).

I was under the impression that stamden stacking was the current ball zerg meta.

I’d like to see a match between a stamden ball zerg and a mag DK harmony ball zerg. Do you guys have any videos of fights like that?

As for the fact that you think only mag should be able to fight outnumbered.... wow.. very interesting.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just wanted to post to argee with this notion that, it is OK to stalemate.

There are a lot of people I seeing playing ESO PvP that run on this idea tha, everyone and everything needs to die.

This idea is only partly true.

There will alwas be that guy who will stalemate. Not because he’s a pure tank or healer. But that he is just as capable as you are at fighting him.

I respect people who can fight me and keep me on an even playing field and not let me get the upper hand. These people, deserve to get a draw game from me. And I personally consider this a win / win for both sides.

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You’ll know in the first few rotations if the fight will be dragged out. But you have people that’ll want you to sit there and fight them for 10 mins. This is usually done by the people that say “It’s pvp what do you expect?” Well i expect you to know when a fight is pointless.