The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Item Limit Question

Madhattr64
Madhattr64
✭✭✭
I haven’t been on the pts but I was told that when Murkmire is released the item limits in homes will be increased. Is this true or b.s.?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PTS right now homes have the same Item Limit as they do on Live, but manors (700 slots with ESO+) have had the Trophy collectibles category increased to 110.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Went to the pts and was dissapointed the “aquariums” could not be edited. Nothing could be removed or added to them. I was going to purchase the house just for the “aquariums” but won’t be now. The one you can swim in doesn’t even let you go below the surface of the water.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In nearby thread video shows some furnishings inside aquarium, so I suppose it is possible to decorate it, at least with Essential tools.

EDIT: Just checked, it is possible to decorate aquarium without any additional tools

Actually, I just find out, that in this pyramid exterior and interior are not separate. So you would see in aquarium when somebody swims in a lake
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on September 30, 2018 6:21PM
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn’t decorate it. The water wall wouldn’t let me put anything in or take anything out.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madhattr64 wrote: »
    I couldn’t decorate it. The water wall wouldn’t let me put anything in or take anything out.

Sounds like you might have had that option where it prevents things clashing through floors and walls switched on (Sorry I forgot the name of the option but I’m sure someone knows the option I mean, on Xbox it’s default button is Y)

Update: found the option I was trying to name! Surface Drag option, sounds like you may have left that on
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on October 1, 2018 2:00AM
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I went back in last night and could not find the surface drag option anywhere.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madhattr64 wrote: »
    I went back in last night and could not find the surface drag option anywhere.

Grab something you can grab. Literally anything. The option should appear to toggle it on/off.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The really neat thing is the Xanmeer is actually 1 zone. If you plop boats on the lake outside you can see them inside from the aquarium windows :smile: